or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2954

post #44296 of 137585
JABberwocky inside! (Click to show)
The footwear is AE Orleans/no name socks. Everything else is thrifted JAB. In this fit, I'm oddly fine with that!
(B&L Tortoise Wayfarers)

P8050493-1.jpg

The shirts cuffs were shy in the previous shot.

P8050491-1.jpg

P8050495-1.jpg

P8050494.jpg
post #44297 of 137585

Nice fit.  If someone comes across a madras tie like that, I'd take it off your hands.  The one I have has some conspicuous pulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post

JABberwocky inside! (Click to show)
The footwear is AE Orleans/no name socks. Everything else is thrifted JAB. In this fit, I'm oddly fine with that!
(B&L Tortoise Wayfarers)
P8050493-1.jpg
The shirts cuffs were shy in the previous shot.
P8050491-1.jpg
P8050495-1.jpg
P8050494.jpg
post #44298 of 137585
Hey ATLnoob,

I found a nice piece for your Gallery of Questionable Art. It is waiting for you in Johns Creek.



post #44299 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainy View Post

upon further review, i am not convinced these are sharkskin. any guesses? i'm pretty srue they're some sort of exotic and not a stamped leather
antelope
post #44300 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by workthatwedo View Post

Nice fit.  If someone comes across a madras tie like that, I'd take it off your hands.  The one I have has some conspicuous pulls.

 

1000

post #44301 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg613 View Post

Hey ATLnoob,
I found a nice piece for your Gallery of Questionable Art. It is waiting for you in Johns Creek.
700

 

Oh my god that's beautifully wrong.  Thank you for the heads up!  Creepy clowns and anything on velvet sets my heart a-flutter.  

post #44302 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


antelope

You need to go back and keep reading the posts. This has long been decided that it is sharkskin. plain.gif

post #44303 of 137585

Pics to come, but lots of firsts for me yesterday. Borelli shirt, RRL jeans! Snagged some tiny 6E church's for Japan, and some Oxxford. Has anyone ever heard of the Oxxford sport line? I don't think i've ever seen or heard anything about it. Also, I got those Oxxford flat fronts too boiiii.

post #44304 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmorris View Post

Pics to come, but lots of firsts for me yesterday. Borelli shirt, RRL jeans! Snagged some tiny 6E church's for Japan, and some Oxxford. Has anyone ever heard of the Oxxford sport line? I don't think i've ever seen or heard anything about it. Also, I got those Oxxford flat fronts too boiiii.

 

Dibs on the RRL if they're around a 34 waist (so probably a 32-33 size)! drool.gif

post #44305 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroFan View Post

I estimate there is at least 45 inches of dick barely being contained by the pants of these two internet toughguys.

 

 

 

 

crackup[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post

JABberwocky inside! (Click to show)
The footwear is AE Orleans/no name socks. Everything else is thrifted JAB. In this fit, I'm oddly fine with that!
(B&L Tortoise Wayfarers)
P8050493-1.jpg
The shirts cuffs were shy in the previous shot.
P8050491-1.jpg
P8050495-1.jpg
P8050494.jpg

 

fing02[1].gif

post #44306 of 137585
Hey brianpore is the Thomas pink availible?
post #44307 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post

Hey brianpore is the Thomas pink availible?

prob best to keep this to PM

post #44308 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainy View Post

upon further review, i am not convinced these are sharkskin. any guesses? i'm pretty srue they're some sort of exotic and not a stamped leather


Baked potato skins
post #44309 of 137585
^^^

crackup[1].gif
post #44310 of 137585
Quote:
30x30px-ZC-527a4ce2_17951_red1.jpeg grendel
"Good stuff Dig!"

30x30px-ZC-38b098f8_tumblr_m7rxgoHkFa1r00ztro1_500.jpeg bytor13
"Lookin' good, Dig!"

30x30px-ZC-d891b08d_142.jpeg mikeH
"I say, I do say, very nice. Why, however, are you wearin' socks?"

30x30px-ZC-9ce72f12_PantsPacking.gif Brianpore
"Nice"

Thanks guys! It felt really nice and got some compliments from the wimminz as well!

@ mike: I wore linen to an outdoor evening wedding and my ankles were so white they looked like flashlights!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread