It is intended to be a safety net in case you enter $1000 as a bid instead of your intended $100. However, most use it to get out of a legit bid that they placed. Buyer's remorse before they actually buy the item.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2810
Styleforum Top Picks
L-R: Versace, Zegna, Stefano Ricci x 3, Fendi x 2, Brioni x3.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This Ricci had some funky texture.
Don't know if Fendis bring in much but figured wtf.
Figured this guy needed to stand out on its own. This thing is outrageous. Don't know what was going on here.
Then I found a recent Zegna 15 mil 15 suit on my last stop
Forgot about these, Ferragamos probably not available, others maybe
Also, I should have mentioned in my shirt post that I would like to end up keeping a good amount of them for myself. They're technically all available, but the ones with the patterns I like most I'll need more $ to part with. I'll get back to people on pm's later.
I've had bidders do that trying to figure out what the reserve price is (back when I did reserve price auctions - kinda pointless nowadays IMO).
+1, I wish they would make it nonretractable unless you enter a new lesser amount.
Venturing into Capnwes territory I found all of these at an independent thrift were everything is $1. If anyone sees anything they want let me know (or if you want details/closer pics). My intentions when I spotted them were to just include a set with sold or traded items. The mallard set is pretty handsome. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ahhh sweet! Is the blue/gold pair and the pair to its right available (yellow stone/gold)?
Because the Ebay crowd don't know better. This is making me temped to Ebay the Gucci tie I was saving for myself and keep the Brioni's.
Venturing into Capnwes territory I found all of these at an independent thrift were everything is $1. If anyone sees anything they want let me know (or if you want details/closer pics). My intentions when I spotted them were to just include a set with sold or traded items. The mallard set is pretty handsome.
I leave town for 3 days and this is what happens!!! WTF Lol. I gotta get a better guard dog!
I'm hoping to have some pics of the stuff I picked up since Thursday, but it will have to be after I pack and ship 14 packages.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories