or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2782

post #41716 of 103033
Efficient breach ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post

as an attorney (but not your attorney) lemme tell you this: no one is bound by honor to fulfill a contract. people are only bound by their reluctance/hesitance to pay the price for breaking the contract. in your case, it's the possibility of negative feedback. so, ask yourself: would you pay $400 to remove a single negative feedback from your record? if not, keep the suit and sell it to someone else. if so, send him the suit and (most likely) kiss the $400 goodbye.
post #41717 of 103033

Any ideas on who made these? I couldn't find anything on the heel patterns thread.  No markings whatsoever inside. Suede, or deerskin horsebit loafers. Approximately 10.5-11

 

Horsebit (1).JPGHorsebit (3).JPGHorsebit (2).JPG

post #41718 of 103033
Ok, where do.you guys get big boxes, not large flat rate size, but quite a big bigger? I've.got 3 really large shipments to mail to troika. barrel and slop. also thanks for your patience you guys, I've sort of reached a mini lull between trials to get ready for and moving enough to.try to procure boxes big enough for your shipments.
post #41719 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Any ideas on who made these? I couldn't find anything on the heel patterns thread.  No markings whatsoever inside. Suede, or deerskin horsebit loafers. Approximately 10.5-11

 

Horsebit (1).JPGHorsebit (3).JPGHorsebit (2).JPG

 

Nope, but I'd guess they're Italian from the stamp on the sole. Nice shooz. 

post #41720 of 103033

where is 330CK at?

dude im this close to aquiring a vintage Tommasini Prestige bike with Campy in mint condition 

post #41721 of 103033

Anyone remember who was looking for some beater shoes to wear on the weekends? It was in the last day or two, but I can't seem to weed it out from between the gun rants.

post #41722 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmorris View Post

Ok, where do.you guys get big boxes, not large flat rate size, but quite a big bigger? I've.got 3 really large shipments to mail to troika. barrel and slop. also thanks for your patience you guys, I've sort of reached a mini lull between trials to get ready for and moving enough to.try to procure boxes big enough for your shipments.

Staples, has some fairly large options, about $5-6 a piece. Otherwise I get all my boxes from this guy http://myworld.ebay.com/topmailers

If he doesn't heve what you want listed, just shoot him a note and he will list somef for you, usually he can get very close the the sizes I need. Quick shipper too. 

post #41723 of 103033
Home depot has large boxes. Should be about a buck each.
post #41724 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchytoo View Post

where is 330CK at?
dude im this close to aquiring a vintage Tommasini Prestige bike with Campy in mint condition 

So nice. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

The nicest bike I've found lately was an 80s Raleigh USA road bike in total disrepair... That is to say, I have not found anything since that Cannondale rolled out of a Goodwill in Georgia right infront of me. Sad day that was.
post #41725 of 103033
If anybody has an unlocked iphone 4 or 4s they would be willing to sell me for a decent price... PM me foo.gif
post #41726 of 103033

you did see the brand new 1971 bridgestone i got right? 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330CK View Post


So nice. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
The nicest bike I've found lately was an 80s Raleigh USA road bike in total disrepair... That is to say, I have not found anything since that Cannondale rolled out of a Goodwill in Georgia right infront of me. Sad day that was.
post #41727 of 103033

If anyone picks up some decent black shoes in a UK9 let me know, looking to pick up a nice pair :)

post #41728 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeezy View Post

If anyone picks up some decent black shoes in a UK9 let me know, looking to pick up a nice pair :)

Any particular style? or just any black shoe?

post #41729 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchytoo View Post


Yes, I've quietly coveted all the bikes you've found. Wish I could run across something like that around here.
post #41730 of 103033
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Any particular style? or just any black shoe?

 

Oxford would be best, but willing to consider anything smart :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread