Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2673
Styleforum Top Picks
i know horse's ass found a similar coat a few months back, maybe he knows about the maker.
that said, that is a sweet sweet coat.
Mainline = "Runway" LOL Does Varvatos even do a runway show..... I'll shoot Mr. Ass a PM and see if he has more info. This thing is pretty freaking trendy with no breast pocket and the lower front pockets are still shown shut. Thanks.
No internal tag so don't know the material. It feels like a cotton blend, but might be 100% cotton. I am bad with being able to tell by feel (unless its cashmere ).
Allen Edmonds shell cordovan 'Leeds. 10.5D
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I wish these were my size. They are available for anyone who wants them. PM me.
Look like shells to me and match up with the sometimes correct list & they have the combo heel. I've been wanting a pair of those exact shoes.... in my size
PS - I should read besides just looking at pictures...you said "shell" right in the top
Damn it. Had an entire post ready to go and then my screen went "back"
Not Savile Row, but not too shabby. John Varvatos "runway" black one button, slanted pockets, very modern. Made in Italy....anyone know who makes Varvatos in Italy? This is not the Varvatos USA crap.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OK, this one is Savile Row Jarvis & Hamilton kick ass HEAVY navy flannel herringbone pattern sport coat. Could almost wear it as a coat. Double breasted peak lapel with ticket pocket (unvented). Great quality obviously.
Last but not least, a nice non-orphan (unless I am totally off) Redish/Brown Check Sport Coat by Hickey Freeman with working button cuffs. Nothing crazy, but nicer then most of the ones I see (and leave).
@Brian: I thought I read somewhere that Lardini made jackets for the mainline collection at some point, however, I could be talking out of my ass.
lable and send.to.everyone who messaged me.
@SteveKane - nice pickup, welcome to the forum.
Thrifting is weird sometimes. I was just thinking this morning that I've never seen a Charvet shirt in the wild. This afternoon I stumbled upon 5 of them, unfortunately they were all too small for me (15 neck), french cuffed (I'm trying to limit myself here) and $35 each, so I passed. Must have been DM7s leftovers. If anyone in LA is interested I can let you know where they are at.
I did not thrift this, but it was thrifted..... Ended up being tooo small, as I am 99% sure it is a womens.... Any help to confirm. I say womens due to the way it buttons, the tiny tiny size (no vent, 4 buttons, fit) and also I think it says "Mrs" on the name tag... Poole did womens blazers also, right?
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 18 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories