lol. Just realized, I have enough Harris Tweeds in the closet that I could make some pretty sweet patchwork tweed seat covers for the car.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2619
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Post the Panther Plat! Post the Panther Plat! I LOVE that car!
While we're on the subjects of thrifted things...I'll
Reese: 13 year old JRT shorty and Cassie: 10 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback.
...and SWMBO thrifted (well, free but you know what they say about a cheap Mercedes ) this for me from one of the Docs at the practice that employs her.
Since this is now a dog thread...
(The one on the right, Zeus, was just put down after 15 long years)
And my parents new puppy...
Now a year old...
Living in the city after just finishing grad school is driving me NUTS because I can't really justify having a golden retriever live in an apartment complex. One of the new factors driving my search for a backyard!
Great looking dog. Must be smart as all get-out too (those herding dogs...)
Brianpore, might have a backyard for sale on ebay.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 seconds ago
- › Helmut Lang Ballistic Field Jacket Black M 25 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 55 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lululemon Metal Tech Polo size L BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories