lol. Just realized, I have enough Harris Tweeds in the closet that I could make some pretty sweet patchwork tweed seat covers for the car.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 10/25/16 at 1:23pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 10/22/16 at 2:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2619post #39271 of 1387286/18/12 at 5:49ampost #39272 of 1387286/18/12 at 6:12ampost #39273 of 1387286/18/12 at 6:19ampost #39274 of 1387286/18/12 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)...On nice spring/summer/fall days I'll take this out:Some could say I "thrifted" this car.
Post the Panther Plat! Post the Panther Plat! I LOVE that car!
While we're on the subjects of thrifted things...I'll
Reese: 13 year old JRT shorty and Cassie: 10 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback.
...and SWMBO thrifted (well, free but you know what they say about a cheap Mercedes ) this for me from one of the Docs at the practice that employs her.post #39275 of 1387286/18/12 at 6:50ampost #39276 of 1387286/18/12 at 6:56ampost #39277 of 1387286/18/12 at 7:36ampost #39278 of 1387286/18/12 at 7:52am
Since this is now a dog thread...
(The one on the right, Zeus, was just put down after 15 long years)
And my parents new puppy...
Now a year old...
Living in the city after just finishing grad school is driving me NUTS because I can't really justify having a golden retriever live in an apartment complex. One of the new factors driving my search for a backyard!post #39279 of 1387286/18/12 at 7:53am
Great looking dog. Must be smart as all get-out too (those herding dogs...)post #39280 of 1387286/18/12 at 7:57amQuote:
Brianpore, might have a backyard for sale on ebay.post #39281 of 1387286/18/12 at 8:04ampost #39282 of 1387286/18/12 at 8:10ampost #39283 of 1387286/18/12 at 8:11ampost #39284 of 1387286/18/12 at 8:13ampost #39285 of 1387286/18/12 at 8:24am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Tudor Pelagos 25500TN 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › upcoming Luxury Sportswear brand 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Looking for suppliers of VBC woolen fabrics. 17 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 17 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...