or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2530

post #37936 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Super fresh Koss Pro/4A11 headphones. They looked like they had been sitting in someones basement for the last 30 years, but they cleaned up nicely!
467
 

I found 2 or 3 pairs of the Koss Pro 4AAAs about a year ago at a yardsale, They do the job, and will be gobbled up if you flip them.

post #37937 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

I found 2 or 3 pairs of the Koss Pro 4AAAs about a year ago at a yardsale, They do the job, and will be gobbled up if you flip them.

I'm most likely going to keep them. They are just so neat looking. Probably for just around the house though on the hi-fi biggrin.gif
post #37938 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post


I'm most likely going to keep them. They are just so neat looking. Probably for just around the house though on the hi-fi biggrin.gif

I don't blame you. I think I still have a pair floating around the studio somewhere. However, I prefer the newer ones with dual volume control, for my recording.

post #37939 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by concealed View Post

That E. Marinella is dope, pretty rare to find one in a thrift!
Some folks find Marinella. Some folks find Rooster. 15

I grabbed it because it was Indian Madras.

IMG_20120606_140333.jpgIMG_20120606_140302.jpg
post #37940 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post


Some folks find Marinella. Some folks find Rooster. I grabbed it because it was Indian Madras.
IMG_20120606_140333.jpgIMG_20120606_140302.jpg

 

Nice find! I just bought one like that off of etsy only a little more purple and less green. I love madras. 

post #37941 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Notice your pic and teh Spoon's pic. See a difference? Ya boy knows how to move product.

It's the pics. It's gotta be the pics.
post #37942 of 125468
Scored me some sweet size 38 Bill's Khakis, M1 model, flat front, fresh from the dry cleaners, bitches! I like these things, mostly because they look sleek and are so thick they can stand up on their own. biggrin.gif

Due to recent breaking news that selling thrift finds = maturity, I am making these available to someone for a low, low price.
Slayer guy: icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Also kopped one of those ab wheels to offset the recent Oatmeal Cream Pie hauls.
post #37943 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

Scored me some sweet size 38 Bill's Khakis, M1 model, flat front, fresh from the dry cleaners, bitches! I like these things, mostly because they look sleek and are so thick they can stand up on their own. biggrin.gif
Due to recent breaking news that selling thrift finds = maturity, I am making these available to someone for a low, low price.
Slayer guy: icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Also kopped one of those ab wheels to offset the recent Oatmeal Cream Pie hauls.

 

How do those fit? True to size? 

post #37944 of 125468
The ab wheel?
post #37945 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

Also kopped one of those ab wheels to offset the recent Oatmeal Cream Pie hauls.

 

951 Socal is looking for measurements on this, he just made a wax cotton ab wheel bag out of an old Barbour

post #37946 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by concealed View Post

 

951 Socal is looking for measurements on this, he just made a wax cotton ab wheel bag out of an old Barbour

With a pocket on the side for a box of Oatmeal Cream Pies.

post #37947 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Both of you, know what the fuck you are talking about.
And if you want to hear about having no time to do anything, try walking a week in my shoes.

shuddup and sell us some more cheap ties. lol8[1].gif

you're new/updated threads are falling behind a bit. smack.gif
post #37948 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post


Also, how big is "just a little too big"? What size do you wear? Those shoes are sexy as hell. 

Grendel trying to satisfy the shoe addiction by buying what's a little tight for me, and a little loose for Eazye!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikethelights View Post

Been finding absolutely nothing the last few weeks and getting a little jealous every time I open this thread. Hoping to find a little thrift time as I swing through Milwaukee and Chicago this weekend.

Enjoy Milwaukee!
post #37949 of 125468
Was getting tired of seeing finds and haven't been out in a while so I just hit a GW in the city by my new office. Was heartbroken for Brian or myself when I couldn't find the pants to a super recent Brooks suit (looked like the new label a step under golden fleece ) in 36/30, then found a pair of moth ridden Brioni pants and finally a stained Isaia Napoli shirt. Didnt have much time to look, but there were also some nice ties. Slightly more than LA prices but I've got a good feeling about being in NY this summer, a lot of the things I saw were a lot smaller or normal sized compared to LA. Anyone that's like a 16/34 there were like ten Charles t. Shirts there as well I could probably proxy after I get paid.

I'm gonna need to actually branch out into thrift stores while I'm here for a few months too. It's hard to do Alot at lunch and after work at times with firm events though. Anyone in NY though.... It's on. Hide ya Polos, hide ya brionis, cuz we taking errthang.
post #37950 of 125468
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeH View Post

Grendel trying to satisfy the shoe addiction by buying what's a little tight for me, and a little loose for Eazye!
Enjoy Milwaukee!

They are just a little too big, gon try putting an insert in the like Catside suggested. Also, I was born and raised on the EASTSIDE! of Milwaukee.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread