Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 3:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2511post #37651 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37652 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yep, all 16-41 (maybe a few 16.5-42 mixed in), and same initials.
For everyone wondering, they're all available, but because of my living situation I can't get pics soon. I'd prefer to sell 5+ of them to each person buying at decent prices.post #37653 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:20pmpost #37654 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:24pmpost #37655 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:26pmFML. Oh to find just one T&A shirt..... ever!?!?
nice work DM. you probably could have a mid-five figure job with your thrift finds. Serious question - is your inventory getting out of control or are you moving some of this stuff?post #37656 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:32pm
I heard some of my thrifting thread friends were in need of some shoes, well I found some awesome Royal Tweed Premium Grade Bench Crafted In England dress shoes today. They were made on a last labeled: Last 175/G Size 12's (Available)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37657 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:35pmpost #37658 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:36pmonly found middling stuff today, but since i have literally no room for anymore clothing without the doors to my house exploding off, everything is available. send me a monetary offer and i'll probably say yes if you want it since I would like to deposit all of these things at the post office tomorrow. LET'S MAKE A DEAL! and hope i find better stuff tomorrow
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lacoste ocbd shirt size 40, near mint
new without tags (legit new without tags, like it was still folded and pinned like you'd find at the store) ralph lauren black label polo, bright orange, Medium <--- spoken for
paul & shark yachting. cotton, long sleeve, one cracked button, size large, chest pocket
cross creek nwt polo shirt. obviously rather old and made in USA, cotton is great quality. Size L. I paid $3 for this so just saying I think you can lowball me on it if you find it appealing.
theory 4 button polo shirt XL excellent condition also got this for a very very low price hint hint
hugo boss white shirt. chest pocket, barrel cuffs, eu40/15.75. excellent condition. would be a good white beater shirt!! Yeah you totally thought I wrote wife beater shirt, don't lie
Edited by mainy - 6/4/12 at 7:53pmpost #37659 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:40pmpost #37660 of 1387286/4/12 at 7:59pmMy thrift funds are currently depleted. I spent two hours at the thrifts today and passed everything I found since none of them excited me enough to go overboard. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)To satisfy mainy's hysteria crisis, name dropping: three pairs of Bally shoes at 14.99 each, a Church's split toe at 12.99, Ferre orphan coats 14.99 and 24.99, couple of very old BB, and Mani suits similarly unreasonably priced. Lots of BB shirts, couple of Armani etc shirts, pants but nothing worth buying if you are not buying to sell. As I said meaningless! and not brag worthy, and not mentioned since no pics- until I invest in an iphoneThis vintage beauty is from few weeks ago running in the shell not shell game in the other forum, bought expressly for that purpose.
First what it is :
Jury is out on the shell, but my research so far says not.
Ad from 1956. Brand belongs to Hamilton Brown Shoe Company of St Louis, bankrupted and bought by Craddock Terry Shoe company of Lynchburg, Virgina . HB factory burned 76. Craddock and Terry bankrupted 80ies.post #37661 of 1387286/4/12 at 8:15pmI found a NWT T&A shirt once and thought I was king shit of eff mountain, but two trashbags full of freshly dry cleaned dead man's clothes is jaw dropping. That said, Nataku's Armani boots are a way sweeter find as far as I'm concerned. Money can only buy the clothes, style requires knowledge.post #37662 of 1387286/4/12 at 8:21pmpost #37663 of 1387286/4/12 at 8:24pm
Here's the stuff I found today...
HF Collection 42L
AE Park Avenue size 12D
HF shirt, size small with POW fabric and hidden button down collar
Rochester Shoetree shoe treespost #37664 of 1387286/4/12 at 8:36pmpost #37665 of 1387286/4/12 at 8:37pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 second ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Video Games 14 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 17 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...