I had my eye on a nice tan, wool Cricketeer for your beach wedding. Lapels the size of elephant ears. 36S. Built like a tank. Priced too high at $3.99.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 3/9/17 at 10:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2506post #37576 of 1387286/4/12 at 9:57ampost #37577 of 1387286/4/12 at 9:57am
Still kinda new to this, but found this
Found this old thing laying around in the womens section
2 pairs BB pants, Wool, black, brown. They're pleated, I don't typically like pleats but I think I can make these work.
Found this laying in the women section, had a few what seemed to be ink marks on the back shoulders. They came out after a simple wash though.post #37578 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:29ampost #37579 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:42am
Some good finds today at lunch, a couple Andro's size...
a 42L relatively recent HF Collection suit, nice charcoal gray with subtle pinstripe
a pair of AE Park Avenues, black size 12D... in bad need of a shine but overall very good condition
A size small HF casual shirt with a cool POW overcheck pattern
A NIB pair of Rochester Shoetree shoe trees, size medium
Oh, and a Topsy Turvy to try out on my porch
Pics tonightpost #37580 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:46amQuote:
I've thrifted a bit when in Omaha and always fund nice stuff, a bunch of Brioni shirts, T&A ties, RLPL shirts etc. Its makes sense, there's a lot of money in that town.
I think you'll find loads of Stafford stuff wherever you go, people just tend to only post when they find exceptional stuff.post #37581 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:53amQuote:
Haha, sorry? Don't know much about hats because they look odd on me except for driving caps.
BTW you started me on a shell cordovan addiction. As of this weekend I'm up to 3 pairs and only want more...post #37582 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:54ampost #37583 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:55ampost #37584 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:57ampost #37585 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:59ampost #37586 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:01ampost #37587 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:03ampost #37588 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:09am
On a better note, Anyone know a fella who wears 52L ? I picked up a nice BB Silver Label Camelhair SC - Beige w/ Pink Windowpane today. Thought it might work for the engineer here at work, but it was a bit too large in the chest.post #37589 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:22amThrifted a Land Rover today ...well not exactly thrifted, and not below market value, but I bought it anyways. Also have confirmation that the DMV is, in fact, the epitome of bureaucratic failure.
More recent finds:
JM Weston shoe trees - about a US 8 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
38L Harris Tweed Trad Blazer Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37590 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:55am
It's too quiet in here......
Picked up these Florsheim V Cleat Longwings on Saturday....... 7 D TAKEN
Just put some new Cordo-Hyde waxed laces on them and they were ready to go.
Here are the two belts I found last Friday at lunch, Both are Size 44
Coach - Mocha ...From first to last holes measure 41.5" - 45.5"
Brooks Bros - Black....fisrt and last holes measure from 44" to 47"
Edited by capnwes - 6/4/12 at 6:22pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Closet cleaning, Ring, Formosa, Epaulet!! 36/46, 38/48 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 25 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 30 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...