I had my eye on a nice tan, wool Cricketeer for your beach wedding. Lapels the size of elephant ears. 36S. Built like a tank. Priced too high at $3.99.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2506post #37576 of 1387286/4/12 at 9:57ampost #37577 of 1387286/4/12 at 9:57am
Still kinda new to this, but found this
Found this old thing laying around in the womens section
2 pairs BB pants, Wool, black, brown. They're pleated, I don't typically like pleats but I think I can make these work.
Found this laying in the women section, had a few what seemed to be ink marks on the back shoulders. They came out after a simple wash though.post #37578 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:29ampost #37579 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:42am
Some good finds today at lunch, a couple Andro's size...
a 42L relatively recent HF Collection suit, nice charcoal gray with subtle pinstripe
a pair of AE Park Avenues, black size 12D... in bad need of a shine but overall very good condition
A size small HF casual shirt with a cool POW overcheck pattern
A NIB pair of Rochester Shoetree shoe trees, size medium
Oh, and a Topsy Turvy to try out on my porch
Pics tonightpost #37580 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:46amQuote:
I've thrifted a bit when in Omaha and always fund nice stuff, a bunch of Brioni shirts, T&A ties, RLPL shirts etc. Its makes sense, there's a lot of money in that town.
I think you'll find loads of Stafford stuff wherever you go, people just tend to only post when they find exceptional stuff.post #37581 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:53amQuote:
Haha, sorry? Don't know much about hats because they look odd on me except for driving caps.
BTW you started me on a shell cordovan addiction. As of this weekend I'm up to 3 pairs and only want more...post #37582 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:54ampost #37583 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:55ampost #37584 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:57ampost #37585 of 1387286/4/12 at 10:59ampost #37586 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:01ampost #37587 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:03ampost #37588 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:09am
On a better note, Anyone know a fella who wears 52L ? I picked up a nice BB Silver Label Camelhair SC - Beige w/ Pink Windowpane today. Thought it might work for the engineer here at work, but it was a bit too large in the chest.post #37589 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:22amThrifted a Land Rover today ...well not exactly thrifted, and not below market value, but I bought it anyways. Also have confirmation that the DMV is, in fact, the epitome of bureaucratic failure.
More recent finds:
JM Weston shoe trees - about a US 8 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
38L Harris Tweed Trad Blazer Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37590 of 1387286/4/12 at 11:55am
It's too quiet in here......
Picked up these Florsheim V Cleat Longwings on Saturday....... 7 D TAKEN
Just put some new Cordo-Hyde waxed laces on them and they were ready to go.
Here are the two belts I found last Friday at lunch, Both are Size 44
Coach - Mocha ...From first to last holes measure 41.5" - 45.5"
Brooks Bros - Black....fisrt and last holes measure from 44" to 47"
Edited by capnwes - 6/4/12 at 6:22pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Indochino suits? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding