Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2497post #37441 of 1387286/2/12 at 4:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37442 of 1387286/2/12 at 5:16pmpost #37443 of 1387286/2/12 at 5:23pmpost #37444 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:20pmpost #37445 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by ilikethelightsQuote:I have a flannel shirt by Mason's that I like. Shirts seem to carry a $150-200 price tag from what I've seen. Maybe all casual type stuff?Anyone heard of "Mason's"? Made in Italy: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for the info. Anyone want a black one for cost plus shipping?
Found a leather accordion-style folder by "depose", made in France - any info?
Also a blue/white stripe Band of Outsiders shirt and a pair of Orvis moleskins, made in England. Both my size so keeping.
EDIT - moleskins are a bit slim for my thick in the pants thighs, so they are available.
Edited by Cotton Dockers - 6/2/12 at 7:05pmpost #37446 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:32pmQuote:some piece of shit ebay buyer is going to getthat shirt and open a dispute/demand a refund + keep shirt over some shit like it looking yellow in the pics but turned outbeing WHITE !!!Originally Posted by AndroFan
http://www.ebay.com/itm/mens-robert-graham-limited-edition-black-embroidered-dress-shirt-lg-/350569129322?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%252BUPI.GIROS%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%252BUCI%252BUCC%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D270985666215%252B270985666215%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8858429120404056652#ht_500wt_1180post #37447 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:45pmpost #37448 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:47pmAre all made in USA florsheims labeled as such? I'm selling a pair, mainline, that look seem old enough to be made in the USA, but they aren't marked. They have the blue Florsheim shoe patch on the shoe's interior.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #37449 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:47pmQuote:
Probably won't matter at all for a shirt, but this is certainly TF era.post #37450 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:48pm
I've always assumed that to be the case, yes. I've seen jackets with that label that were in the mid to early 2000s, so I don't think it's an old label IMO. I know there's a more recent content label, but I don't think that one is oldpost #37451 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:51pmpost #37452 of 1387286/2/12 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by madmacs
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I might be interested in those Sanford's if anyone can let me know how they tend to fit? I'm usually a 9.5D. Anyone know? I'll have some pretty nice stuff for you if I can make em work.post #37453 of 1387286/2/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
Most Brooks Brothers I find with that label style seems to be from the 1980s, though the all-caps sans-serif on blue label was also used in the 70s and early 90s.
Speaking of Brooks Brothers, I found the oldest Brooks item I've ever come across today: a gray flannel 3/2 sack from the 50s or 60s. It was small (37) and had some flaws, so I passed. Cool to see, though.
Edited by ChetB - 6/2/12 at 7:29pmpost #37454 of 1387286/2/12 at 7:19pmNo computer, no camera, no pics.
Please pm me to complain.
Thom brown shirt
Apc shirt x 2
Band of outsiders shirt
6 x rrl chinos
1 x apc new cure
Jack Taylor shawl collar tux jacket
Hf bespoke jackets x 3
Kris van assche shirt
Billy Reid shirt
Gilded age shirt
Domenico Spano bespoke suitpost #37455 of 1387286/2/12 at 7:23pmsome cool finds
Oxxford hopsack navy blazer 42L
Oxxford RED with the coolest buttons 40R
BB green silk window pane, 3 button 2 vent
2 recent Hickey Freeman suits one medium/light gray one charcoal size 38R
Also, if anyone is interested I have some shoos on EBay,
AE Polo 10E
AE McAllister merlot 10E
AE Hillcrest merlot 8A
And a couple of vintage Stuart McGuire shells one in 8D and one in 9.5A, the 9.5 is a saddle with great patina
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1471 Active Users (342 Members and 1129 Guests)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 6 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 8 minutes ago
- › NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Polos MSRP $325 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...