Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 12/6/16 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2449post #36721 of 1387285/24/12 at 10:42pmI don't suppose any of you gent's has a Hemes scarf lying around that you would like to part with? I've been looking at getting one for my wife as a wedding present but I'm wary of buying one off ebay for fear of ending up with a fake.post #36722 of 1387285/24/12 at 11:57pmAnyone know much of Domenico Vacca Alta Sartoria? There were several shirts with that label that I left behind the other day that were obviously from the same donor as the rest of my haul. And 1 Armani collezioni. All striped in a similar fashion to the others.post #36723 of 1387285/25/12 at 12:51ampost #36724 of 1387285/25/12 at 1:06amQuote:
1999 was the last year for Burberrys
2000 became Burberry
I would guess your blazer to be 1999 just before the change because of the font style on the label.
I love the Prosum buttons too. Nice touch.post #36725 of 1387285/25/12 at 3:36amQuote:
Thats odd as the only Richemont I know is the parent company that owns Cartier, etc. Its an LVMH company... which I don't think Burberry is a part of.
edit - NVM, that logo is for a mens clothing company, Richemont would never use a font like thatQuote:
Dude, my sympathies. Moving is right up there with death on the fun list.post #36726 of 1387285/25/12 at 3:47amQuote:
That blazer looks pretty sweet. Its got to be right near the label switch date, and I wouldn't doubt its authenticity because you can see some quality even in the pictures. I've never seen anything like it, nice buy.post #36727 of 1387285/25/12 at 4:15amI have a burberrys jacket like that i found in a thrift too, its a 44. but single breasted i don't know why i still have it around. but its in an unused closet haha.
I also saw one of those at off 5th (saks' off price discount retailer) under the burberry london line (cheaper lower end line) going for $125post #36728 of 1387285/25/12 at 4:34ampost #36729 of 1387285/25/12 at 6:01ampost #36730 of 1387285/25/12 at 6:02ampost #36731 of 1387285/25/12 at 6:24amMoL - Dig is right. You're a wealth of information, thanks!
Spoo - Richemont is the nicest boutique in my city. Classy men like yourself frequent it, and I pick up their leftovers haha.
The size/maker tag is ripped out. Any knowledge of who made for Burberry in the late 90s?
edit - looks to be Belvest, but confirmation would be great.
Much too big for me, so it's available for sale/trade. Double vented if it wasn't clear from the photos. Measures out to around a 43 L with S status arms...
Sleeves: 23.5 + 2
Edited by Nell - 5/25/12 at 6:39ampost #36732 of 1387285/25/12 at 7:29ampost #36733 of 1387285/25/12 at 7:41amQuote:
I have 2 Hermes scarves in my possession.post #36734 of 1387285/25/12 at 7:54amHas anyone heard of the brand Eckerle from Germany? I couldn't leave this thing at the GW yesterday, especially since it was one of the yellow tagged half off specials. It's double vented, super 120s (E Thomas) and pretty badass imo. It's measures out to about a 40R...I will literally send this to someone for the cost of shipping. Somebody should be rocking this.post #36735 of 1387285/25/12 at 7:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Mercuryman76
Has anyone heard of the brand Eckerle from Germany? I couldn't leave this thing at the GW yesterday, especially since it was one of the yellow tagged half off specials. It's double vented, super 120s (E Thomas) and pretty badass imo. It's measures out to about a 40R...I will literally send this to someone for the cost of shipping. Somebody should be rocking this.
Paging Grendel....... He will rock the SHIT out of that.
in other news .. i had my first experience at a tailor yesterday. Getting my Hugo Boss (Made In Germany) Shawl Collar tuxedo fitted. Pics inbound shortly once all the work is done :)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Size 10.5 - Urban black hiking sneaker by Hanwag 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 minutes ago
- › Cigars 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Unworn Crockett & Jones HAND GRADE shoe EU 43,5 UK 9 US 9,5 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...