Killer SC! Those thick, beveled horn buttons and girthy button shanks look unmistakingly Oxxford. I am clueless to the Tom James/Oxxford relationship but IIRC Oxxford made/makes their MTM jackets.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2394post #35896 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35897 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:08ampost #35898 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:15amQuote:
It's got Holland & Sherry tags as well as a Ventura tag and also says "Exclusively Tailored for Ben Buettell", and also has the same name on the content tag.post #35899 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:17ampost #35900 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:22am
Hit 2 stores right next to each other, pretty nice haul
2x Vineyard Vines "Whale" Polos - eBay bound
3x 36W Patagonia shorts
36W Arc'teryx Adventus shorts
40W Berle Indian Patch Madras shorts - most likely AAAC bound
40W RL Purple Label Navy Blue cotton trousers - similar to this, except cotton (who is the maker with these tags?) - will need to get better measurements, since there is no size tag, but available on here
TM Lewin tie (navy/light blue repp) - me
Dormeuil tie - probably for me, seemed well made and cool belt as stripe design (sounds weird but cool)post #35901 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:24ampost #35902 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:27ampost #35903 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:29ampost #35904 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:29ampost #35905 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:38am
Thrifting mystery! This is the only thing I scored at lunch: Canadian 3-btn BB Blazer in Loro Piana. One tag says cashmere, the other says wool. Also, the Loro Piana tag doesn't specify cashmere (on my other BB, cashmere is emblazoned across the bottom of the tag).
It's doesn't really feel like cashmere, so what's the deal with the tags?post #35906 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:40ampost #35907 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:42am
Summertime suit time:
Nordstrom 2-button lightweight 100% cotton (? no content label, but I don't think it's linen), 44R, single vent, partially lined, pleated, cuffed (available)post #35908 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:49ampost #35909 of 1387285/17/12 at 10:52am
This thing is badass. In my size too...If I didn't have a Gloverall in a super similar colorway I'd get on this.Quote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
330CK, that J Press is awesome. Following up on that and the few toggle coats posted yesterday, I found what may be my coolest find yet last night in the women's coats section:
Vintage Navy Brooks Brothers Made in England Wool Pea/Toggle Coat With Rad Blackwatch Lining -
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 47 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...