I do stop maybe every two weeks. Only ever see Donald Trump and U.S. Polo Club ties.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2389
Styleforum Top Picks
He thought I was nuts when I first started thrifting... then he tried it out and made a few mistakes. Now he keeps going on his own Unfortunately he has no idea what to look for outside of brands commonly known to the public.
Hmm, I'll take a crack at this. Try describing them as having a 'slight drop crotch' and see what happens. That sounds infinitely cooler than old man pants.
Especially since I believe Spoo said they are women's pants...*
I linked my dad to the PTO article, but I'm pretty sure he didn't read it... I just instructed him that if he ever sees Kiton to grab it immediately...
*hmmm maybe I imagined that, can't find it
Hmmm, $4,500 Brioni SC for $119...pics please.
On the slumming end of posts, at SA today, like new J. Press gray flannel pinstripe, 3 roll 2, flat front, non cuffed about a 44 (available):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And for you 70's punkers:
So found some good, not great stuff today and a jacket yesterday. Here we go. Donald Pliner NW sticker on bottom, more on the middle in a sec, and polo loafers that are about to get the 4 star treatment. On the shoes in the middle, i couldn't find any on Ebay, but they look unworn, and expensive. Here is a pic of the side and branding on the insole, seems distinctive so hopefully someone can help tell me wtf these are worth/ make an offer :). Serge Blanco? baby billionaries, or bad boy billionaires or someshit like that. I think they are terrible, but these are new and going for a lot on ebay. Are there any really, really big men on this forum who could use a NWT brooks brothers? Snagged cause it was NWT, and an unheard of size... Brianpore, if you want to cut costs, I think you could live in this thing. Finally, a slubby norman hilton jacket I think is cool as hell, but wont fit me :(. Everything avaliable. Jacket is a hunter green, but in the close up it just looks brackish, sorry.
Yapre shirts? Seem nice - good fabric and construction... extra thick MOP's... somewhat positive review here on SF. Had a monogram, so I bought it to take the buttons. Any of you guys ever run into these shirts and if so, opinions?
Also, Via Pietra made in Italy shirts? Same high end features. Opinions?
Y'apre shirts are sold at Saks, AFAIK. They're reletively expensive and the ones I've come across were MTM. I think retail was around $350-ish. Nice stuff.
edit: nvm. I looked up Serge Blanco. I guess that's his logo. They at least look like driving shoes, but I'd have to see more pics to be sure.
So found some good, not great stuff today and a jacket yesterday. Here we go. [ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Serge Blanco? baby billionaries, or bad boy billionaires or someshit like that. I think they are terrible, but these are new and going for a lot on ebay. Are there any really, really big men on this forum who could use a NWT brooks brothers? Snagged cause it was NWT, and an unheard of size... Brianpore, if you want to cut costs, I think you could live in this thing. Finally, a slubby norman hilton jacket I think is cool as hell, but wont fit me . Everything avaliable. Jacket is a hunter green, but in the close up it just looks brackish, sorry.
Found a closet full of winter pants:
clockwise from top right corner
Vintage, old label banana republic wool tartans (34)
J. Crew houndstooth tweed (34)
Polo gray Flannels (36)
Maibex heather blue flannels (32)
Zanella Flannels (32)
two pairs of polo wide wale cords (38)
oh and a Polo Fair Isle sweater vest in Large.
ancient Liberty of London, Zegna, and a Robert Talbot gold grenadine
highlight was this: a mint condition Pringle cashmere v-neck sweater, $1.55
store mis-labeled it an XL, it's a size 40 but fits my size 38 torso perfectly.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Handrolled 100% Silk Pure/Solid White Mens Pocket Square 20 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 51 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Maison Kitsune Anthracite Suit 36R 5 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 6 minutes ago
- › Borelli Napoli ties 11 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories