or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2186

post #32776 of 113042

 

Quote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post
 

Feels Bad Man Frog - POST 7 BESPOKE JACKETS, 4 FROM SAVILE ROW No one notices

 

At least valium cared...

 

Keanu Reeves has lunch on a park bench in Soho NYC

 

 

 

 

If it's a Sz. 40-42L, I want FUCKING NEED that Chan.  It has been my white whale since selling 3 that were just slightly off on fit for me, and losing out on an auction last minute on another one.  I want it.  I MUST HAVE IT (if it's a 40-42L).

post #32777 of 113042
some pretty great finds recently. wtf @ all those savile row jackets. hey where are the pants though?! and that brioni haul. o man
post #32778 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainy View Post

some pretty great finds recently. wtf @ all those savile row jackets. hey where are the pants though?! and that brioni haul. o man

 

They are going to be there the next time I visit the store!

 

In reality, they're probably permanent orphans.  Paid ~$10 each, with no condition problems.  No regrets.

post #32779 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroFan View Post

 

 

If it's a Sz. 40-42L, I want FUCKING NEED that Chan.  It has been my white whale since selling 3 that were just slightly off on fit for me, and losing out on an auction last minute on another one.  I want it.  I MUST HAVE IT (if it's a 40-42L).

 

I think it's larger, but I'll check in a bit.

 

 

post #32780 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


If yer selling these pearl ones and the ones with the 2 green stones, get at me!

 

i'm second in line for those pearl ones if the deal falls through!

post #32781 of 113042
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post



+1 ...5 Pairs of Shells earlier and only one comment from my man Brianpore.

Those shells were fucking sick.
post #32782 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

 

 

i'm second in line for those pearl ones if the deal falls through!

 

Second in line behind Spoo is the first one too late. Sorry.

post #32783 of 113042

Ughhh, nevermind I just realized it's an orphan.  My dreams of Chan shall remain ever elusive. Thanks though man. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

 

 

I think it's larger, but I'll check in a bit.

 

 

 

 

post #32784 of 113042
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

i'm second in line for those pearl ones if the deal falls through!

In the ethos is a tracking number. Sorry brah brah smile.gif
post #32785 of 113042

Does anyone thrift in England?


It seems like a lot more of a rarity.

post #32786 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

So I went down to the beach today and collected all these shells.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Wait What!!??

Shell (1).JPG

 

  

 

Hanover Black 12 B/AA

Shell (2).JPG

AE MacNeil 12 B

 

Shell (3).JPG

Keith Highlander

Shell (4).JPG

Hanover #8 12 C/A cracked eyelets

Shell (5).JPG

Florsheim 12 B, cracked eyelets

Shell (6).JPG

 

 

 

poster_zwdxkw8850.jpg

post #32787 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Tonight was AE shoe trees, RRL chinos, and some probably fake Chanel sunglasses.
Is a Brittany Free Spirit bike worth picking up? Didn't have any idea what it was...

 

I've heard good things about RRL chinos. Available? Size?

post #32788 of 113042

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

Feels Bad Man Frog - POST 7 BESPOKE JACKETS, 4 FROM SAVILE ROW No one notices

 

At least valium cared...

 

Keanu Reeves has lunch on a park bench in Soho NYC

 

 

lol8[1].gif You're on some next level shit. I didn't even recognize half of those names. 

 

post #32789 of 113042

Hey everybody, longtime lurker, first time poster.

 

I picked up these Florsheim Imperial shell cordovan longwings a few days ago.  Look to be in pretty solid condition - size 10 C, original 5 nail soles, v-cleats and suicide heels.

 

 

IMG_7822.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

post #32790 of 113042
I just hit cancel and deleted my post. Here it goes again:


I went out for a couple of hours today and picked up a few shirts, all my size. Nothing really exciting, a couple of Austrian made boring shirts. I did get a polo that I'm having a bit of trouble identifying. I know that Filo Scozia is a mercenized cotton, but does anyone recognize the logo (a type of rooster)?


Also, the spring tulips in the city have come up and they're huge. I thought I'd share.


467263
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread