Amazon ... alternatively I plan to buy a white shower curtain and duct tape it to my wall.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2152
Styleforum Top Picks
is that a 44L? is it SC or does it have bottom garments to accompany it?
Think I got it a bit betterWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is our duty to cloth Brian so he can color coordinate and give us more pics:) He is not very trad though so maybe not.
I'm not very trad as I have no trad clothes.... lol
Even if it was too big for me, there are a bunch of smaller 36S guys on the forum who would snap that stuff up if in good condition!
Who gives a shit what other people say. Keep posting, since I've yet to findpwn you, and I'll be damned, I'm going to one day.
This DarkMatter7 stuff is really irritating.
1. Who cares whether he thrifts his shit or not? It doesn't matter.
2. I'm not sure why DarkMatter7 continues to post stuff on here. He takes positively awful pictures and has no interest in trading with anyone. The value of his contribution is zero, because I can easily find better pictures of used men's clothing on the Internet. He's basically attempting to make random grown men envious, which strikes me as weird, but whatever.
3. Fuck me, this is the Internet.
Can we go back to bitching about bear sweater scam artists?
Which would make the value of your contribution....
Making claims that my finds are illegitimate to mask your contempt doesn't make you a realist: It makes you frenchy.
Haha, thanks, had to wiki that.
I really don't think you should have conceded that day that we both found the Kiton suits. You just may have findpwned me that day.
Thanks, let me know if I can give you any tips!
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Diamond Engagement Ring 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › brand new Prada DERBY BROGUES size 9 Made in Italy 20 minutes ago
- › Video Games 20 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories