Amazon ... alternatively I plan to buy a white shower curtain and duct tape it to my wall.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 8/26/16 at 3:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2152post #32266 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:05pmpost #32267 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:09pm
is that a 44L? is it SC or does it have bottom garments to accompany it?
Quote:Originally Posted by grendel
Think I got it a bit betterWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32268 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:12pmpost #32269 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
Quote:Originally Posted by catsideQuote:You'll make Brian cry.
It is our duty to cloth Brian so he can color coordinate and give us more pics:) He is not very trad though so maybe not.
I'm not very trad as I have no trad clothes.... lol
Even if it was too big for me, there are a bunch of smaller 36S guys on the forum who would snap that stuff up if in good condition!post #32270 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:26pmpost #32271 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:27pmpost #32272 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:33pmpost #32273 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:36pm
Who gives a shit what other people say. Keep posting, since I've yet to findpwn you, and I'll be damned, I'm going to one day.
Quote:post #32274 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:51pmpost #32275 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:57pmpost #32276 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:07pmpost #32277 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:30pmpost #32278 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by horse's_ass
This DarkMatter7 stuff is really irritating.
1. Who cares whether he thrifts his shit or not? It doesn't matter.
2. I'm not sure why DarkMatter7 continues to post stuff on here. He takes positively awful pictures and has no interest in trading with anyone. The value of his contribution is zero, because I can easily find better pictures of used men's clothing on the Internet. He's basically attempting to make random grown men envious, which strikes me as weird, but whatever.
3. Fuck me, this is the Internet.
Can we go back to bitching about bear sweater scam artists?
Which would make the value of your contribution....
Making claims that my finds are illegitimate to mask your contempt doesn't make you a realist: It makes you frenchy.
post #32279 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:37pmpost #32280 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:42pm
Haha, thanks, had to wiki that.Quote:
I really don't think you should have conceded that day that we both found the Kiton suits. You just may have findpwned me that day.
Thanks, let me know if I can give you any tips!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 16 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › Church's Pembrey Prestige White Moccasin in a size 10F UK 17 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 43 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding