Amazon ... alternatively I plan to buy a white shower curtain and duct tape it to my wall.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2152post #32266 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32267 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:09pm
is that a 44L? is it SC or does it have bottom garments to accompany it?
Quote:Originally Posted by grendel
Think I got it a bit betterWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32268 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:12pmpost #32269 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
Quote:Originally Posted by catsideQuote:You'll make Brian cry.
It is our duty to cloth Brian so he can color coordinate and give us more pics:) He is not very trad though so maybe not.
I'm not very trad as I have no trad clothes.... lol
Even if it was too big for me, there are a bunch of smaller 36S guys on the forum who would snap that stuff up if in good condition!post #32270 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:26pmpost #32271 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:27pmpost #32272 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:33pmpost #32273 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:36pm
Who gives a shit what other people say. Keep posting, since I've yet to findpwn you, and I'll be damned, I'm going to one day.
Quote:post #32274 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:51pmpost #32275 of 1387284/17/12 at 9:57pmpost #32276 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:07pmpost #32277 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:30pmpost #32278 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by horse's_ass
This DarkMatter7 stuff is really irritating.
1. Who cares whether he thrifts his shit or not? It doesn't matter.
2. I'm not sure why DarkMatter7 continues to post stuff on here. He takes positively awful pictures and has no interest in trading with anyone. The value of his contribution is zero, because I can easily find better pictures of used men's clothing on the Internet. He's basically attempting to make random grown men envious, which strikes me as weird, but whatever.
3. Fuck me, this is the Internet.
Can we go back to bitching about bear sweater scam artists?
Which would make the value of your contribution....
Making claims that my finds are illegitimate to mask your contempt doesn't make you a realist: It makes you frenchy.
post #32279 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:37pmpost #32280 of 1387284/17/12 at 10:42pm
Haha, thanks, had to wiki that.Quote:
I really don't think you should have conceded that day that we both found the Kiton suits. You just may have findpwned me that day.
Thanks, let me know if I can give you any tips!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Architecture Thread 33 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › White Common Projects Achilles in size 45 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio 3 piece suit 3 minutes ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1