Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 5/2/16 at 12:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 4/30/16 at 11:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2074post #31097 of 1387284/6/12 at 8:44pm
It never ceases to amaze me the insane amount of shit that people like you know about things I know nothing about.
Quote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011
These are the Challenge Court 3/4. The original version in this color way came out in 1984 and was worn by John McEnroe . They were retroed about ten years ago, so either way you have an old shoe. I would check the inside of the shoe, it will tell you what year they are. I would list them on eBay Nike challenge court tennis shoes McEnroe Agassi .post #31098 of 1387284/6/12 at 8:52pm
Man, that is a smoking nice tie. If I didn't have 200,000 of my own to sell I'd make an offer.
That could be anything. That tag is from one of the large scale manufacturers that makes ties for many brands. Not a Boss, Ferre or Burberry, they all use that label but imprint their brand on the inside of the blade. Might be something like an Altea, Tino Cosma. More than likely its something middle of the road and pretty average.post #31099 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:22pm
So a bunch of long HF suits
I think this is the latest tag, yes?
This one's my favorite... 100% cashmere Loro Piana newest HF tag
Also a couple shirts...
and a Christian Dior tie
I think I'm gonna keep this Woolrich jacket... fits pretty wellpost #31100 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:33pmFinally broke a long streak of nothing and found a few things...
Filson work shirt/jacket, size L. Missing a front button and a little big but I'll probably actually use this for doing work in...
Hickey Freeman shawl collar tux jacket (size 42 roughly)
Left behind a bunch of stuff since I was kind of broke at the moment, the biggest one being a Brooks Brothers made in England soft wool winter coat that needed a cleaning pretty bad (size XL) and a J Crew Duffel coat size L.post #31101 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:59pmTonight's haul
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
52EU? Sadly orphaned...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Any idea on value for those? Second one is more gray than pictures and first is much more navy... need to keep playing with my white balance.
Also found these bad boys Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What is this symbol? Saw it inside a woman's fur coat. Lining looked nice, but no tag to identify. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #31102 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:13pmpost #31103 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:14pmpost #31104 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:15pmpost #31105 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:20pmpost #31106 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:24pmpost #31107 of 1387284/6/12 at 11:13pmpost #31108 of 1387284/7/12 at 12:19ampost #31109 of 1387284/7/12 at 12:31ampost #31110 of 1387284/7/12 at 1:12am
Nice score on RRL jeans. I rate these highly, shame no fit on me.
Talking of jeans, seller on eBay flipping Zilli jeans as if they were candy. Trouble is I could not get round to bidding because .....
I have issues when a seller with low FB plonks 10's of pairs of extremely high end jeans and has a seemingly endless stock. Anyone have any opions on sellers like that - i.e. likelihood of authentic vs non authentic?
Help a fellow out who is semi obsessed with high end jeans
I am pretty sure those are not authentic, but I am no "Zilli" expert. My hunch says if it is too good to be true ...
Judging by completed listings, this guy has a steady supply of Zilli. Did not know Zilli were on the counterfeit radar, so I will reserve judgement until I receive better info. Until I do, I keep my mouse away from the bid button.
Edited by Klobber - 4/7/12 at 1:23am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot PUT YOUR MONEY... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts