Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/15/17 at 2:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2074post #31097 of 1387284/6/12 at 8:44pm
It never ceases to amaze me the insane amount of shit that people like you know about things I know nothing about.
Quote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011
These are the Challenge Court 3/4. The original version in this color way came out in 1984 and was worn by John McEnroe . They were retroed about ten years ago, so either way you have an old shoe. I would check the inside of the shoe, it will tell you what year they are. I would list them on eBay Nike challenge court tennis shoes McEnroe Agassi .post #31098 of 1387284/6/12 at 8:52pm
Man, that is a smoking nice tie. If I didn't have 200,000 of my own to sell I'd make an offer.
That could be anything. That tag is from one of the large scale manufacturers that makes ties for many brands. Not a Boss, Ferre or Burberry, they all use that label but imprint their brand on the inside of the blade. Might be something like an Altea, Tino Cosma. More than likely its something middle of the road and pretty average.post #31099 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:22pm
So a bunch of long HF suits
I think this is the latest tag, yes?
This one's my favorite... 100% cashmere Loro Piana newest HF tag
Also a couple shirts...
and a Christian Dior tie
I think I'm gonna keep this Woolrich jacket... fits pretty wellpost #31100 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:33pmFinally broke a long streak of nothing and found a few things...
Filson work shirt/jacket, size L. Missing a front button and a little big but I'll probably actually use this for doing work in...
Hickey Freeman shawl collar tux jacket (size 42 roughly)
Left behind a bunch of stuff since I was kind of broke at the moment, the biggest one being a Brooks Brothers made in England soft wool winter coat that needed a cleaning pretty bad (size XL) and a J Crew Duffel coat size L.post #31101 of 1387284/6/12 at 9:59pmTonight's haul
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
52EU? Sadly orphaned...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Any idea on value for those? Second one is more gray than pictures and first is much more navy... need to keep playing with my white balance.
Also found these bad boys Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What is this symbol? Saw it inside a woman's fur coat. Lining looked nice, but no tag to identify. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #31102 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:13pmpost #31103 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:14pmpost #31104 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:15pmpost #31105 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:20pmpost #31106 of 1387284/6/12 at 10:24pmpost #31107 of 1387284/6/12 at 11:13pmpost #31108 of 1387284/7/12 at 12:19ampost #31109 of 1387284/7/12 at 12:31ampost #31110 of 1387284/7/12 at 1:12am
Nice score on RRL jeans. I rate these highly, shame no fit on me.
Talking of jeans, seller on eBay flipping Zilli jeans as if they were candy. Trouble is I could not get round to bidding because .....
I have issues when a seller with low FB plonks 10's of pairs of extremely high end jeans and has a seemingly endless stock. Anyone have any opions on sellers like that - i.e. likelihood of authentic vs non authentic?
Help a fellow out who is semi obsessed with high end jeans
I am pretty sure those are not authentic, but I am no "Zilli" expert. My hunch says if it is too good to be true ...
Judging by completed listings, this guy has a steady supply of Zilli. Did not know Zilli were on the counterfeit radar, so I will reserve judgement until I receive better info. Until I do, I keep my mouse away from the bid button.
Edited by Klobber - 4/7/12 at 1:23am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Assortment of Ties: ISAIA, Mattabisch, Panta, HN White 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna FULL CANVASSED SUIT and VEST 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway