Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2013post #30181 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30182 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:00pm
You know you want them.... They're available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/294231/brand-new-walnut-strands-mega-thread-many-sizes#post_5324617post #30183 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by plei89
You know you want them.... They're available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/294231/brand-new-walnut-strands-mega-thread-many-sizes#post_5324617
I am a 9D on the 5 last. Little pricey for me though.post #30184 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:09pmpost #30185 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by darkmatter7
Women's Haul (Click to show)
Im not a Fendi expert, but more pics would help.Quote:Originally Posted by tben
Hermes Scarf-95% sure it is real, maybe someone can help
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
REAL!post #30186 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:11pm
check the bottom of the seat for a stamp (sometimes a sticker)...if its a BURKE its meh,if its a KNOLL then its a yayQuote:Originally Posted by Typhoid Jones
I don't have any problem with using things curbed by others that can be cleaned or disinfected (ie. NOT mattresses).
^ I found this chair on the sidewalk in Brookline, MA in 2008 and originally planned on using it as a desk chair until I could get one that better matched my antique spinet desk. It's comfortable and we get a ton of compliments on it whenever we have visitors. I like that it doesn't match the desk in period or form. .02.
Anyway, I stopped by two stores and came up with a couple of things:
2x made in Scotland scarves - one in solid bottle green (75% wool / 25% Angora) and the other in solid heathered gray (100% cashmere). No discoloration, no damage, no smells, etc. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ Funny vintage LL Bean Scottish Bonnet (Tam O'Shanter). 100% wool and made in Scotland. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ (This is a "pre clean, condition, and polish" picture.)
L-R: Allen Edmonds black Park Avenues 11 E and vintage Alden for Brooks Brothers black cap-toes marked: "GENUINE SHELL CORDOVAN." 10 E. Available (shortly).post #30187 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:14pmpost #30188 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:28pm
Here are pics and measurements of my recent finds, all available.
Aquascutum DB suit, tagged 38R, measurements below
Chest pit-to-pit: 20.5"
Leg opening: 8.5"
T.M. Lewin linen sport coat, tagged 38R, measurements below
Partially lined, double vented
Chest pit-to-pit: 21.5"
Ties - Ashford & Brooks, Duchamp Londonpost #30189 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:36pmpost #30190 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:38pmpost #30191 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:39pmpost #30192 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #30193 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:45pmpost #30194 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:48pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 39 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 19 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...