Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2013post #30181 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:56pmpost #30182 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:00pm
You know you want them.... They're available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/294231/brand-new-walnut-strands-mega-thread-many-sizes#post_5324617post #30183 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by plei89
You know you want them.... They're available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/294231/brand-new-walnut-strands-mega-thread-many-sizes#post_5324617
I am a 9D on the 5 last. Little pricey for me though.post #30184 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:09pmpost #30185 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by darkmatter7
Women's Haul (Click to show)
Im not a Fendi expert, but more pics would help.Quote:Originally Posted by tben
Hermes Scarf-95% sure it is real, maybe someone can help
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
REAL!post #30186 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:11pm
check the bottom of the seat for a stamp (sometimes a sticker)...if its a BURKE its meh,if its a KNOLL then its a yayQuote:Originally Posted by Typhoid Jones
I don't have any problem with using things curbed by others that can be cleaned or disinfected (ie. NOT mattresses).
^ I found this chair on the sidewalk in Brookline, MA in 2008 and originally planned on using it as a desk chair until I could get one that better matched my antique spinet desk. It's comfortable and we get a ton of compliments on it whenever we have visitors. I like that it doesn't match the desk in period or form. .02.
Anyway, I stopped by two stores and came up with a couple of things:
2x made in Scotland scarves - one in solid bottle green (75% wool / 25% Angora) and the other in solid heathered gray (100% cashmere). No discoloration, no damage, no smells, etc. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ Funny vintage LL Bean Scottish Bonnet (Tam O'Shanter). 100% wool and made in Scotland. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ (This is a "pre clean, condition, and polish" picture.)
L-R: Allen Edmonds black Park Avenues 11 E and vintage Alden for Brooks Brothers black cap-toes marked: "GENUINE SHELL CORDOVAN." 10 E. Available (shortly).post #30187 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:14pmpost #30188 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:28pm
Here are pics and measurements of my recent finds, all available.
Aquascutum DB suit, tagged 38R, measurements below
Chest pit-to-pit: 20.5"
Leg opening: 8.5"
T.M. Lewin linen sport coat, tagged 38R, measurements below
Partially lined, double vented
Chest pit-to-pit: 21.5"
Ties - Ashford & Brooks, Duchamp Londonpost #30189 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:36pmpost #30190 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:38pmpost #30191 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:39pmpost #30192 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:44pmpost #30193 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:45pmpost #30194 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:48pmpost #30195 of 1387283/29/12 at 8:49pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 19 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 31 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...