Either that or an artwork titled "Emergency Stash."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on Yesterday at 12:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2007post #30091 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:19ampost #30092 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by darkmatter7
In other news: I decided to check out this Marshalls craze...
Sure enough, I found 3 Kiton Sport Coats, 4 Brioni Shirts, and 3 Corneliani suits.... All priced around market value.....
edit: I've had some questions, so to clarify on market value:
Kitons - $1000
Are these the "compare at" prices that the marshall's tag sez or what you think is the resell/fleabay value?post #30093 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:43ampost #30094 of 1387283/29/12 at 7:56ampost #30095 of 1387283/29/12 at 9:06ampost #30096 of 1387283/29/12 at 9:46ampost #30097 of 1387283/29/12 at 9:48am
Two interesting Zegna items:
Sky Blue 100% Cotton light weight Zegna chinos (flat front). Wish these things fit so I could rock them for Spring (Waist - 38/40, Inseam 31/32)
Super Soft (almost Chamois-like) 100% Cotton Zegna Ecru/Ivory l/s shirt (sized XL, measures approximately 25" p2p)
Both available.post #30098 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:09ampost #30099 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:23ampost #30100 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:26amThrift fit pic of the day:
Only the jacket, tie and shoes were thrifted. Others were either gifts or sweet retail sale purchases.
Jacket: Alan Flusser (I don't care what you people say, this looks like I'm Gordon Gekko) 3-roll-2, double vent with ticket pocket
Tie: Ted Baker
Shoes: AE split toe, norwegian in whiskey (forget the model name) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Pics are kind of dark, so I'll describe: jacket is a mid-beige herringbone tweed, trousers are a chocolate brown, tie is chocolate brown silk with blue woven polka dots, PS is chocolate brown silk with a cream rolled edge, and shirt is white base with blue and tan windowpane. Flash pic shows the colors best -- except for the flash, of course.post #30101 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:32ampost #30102 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:34ampost #30103 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:35ampost #30104 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:39am
Yesterday's highlights - nothing mind-blowing, but I did manage to fill a couple of gaps in my wardrobe with stuff that's usually pretty hard to find second-hand.
LIKE NEW BB Black Fleece red, white, & blue crew neck T-shirt. BB 5. Available.
LIKE NEW BB extra slim solid blue & solid white OCBD's. 16 x 35. NOT AVAILABLE.
Excellent Condition Ermenegildo Zegna 100% wool charcoal gray pullover with smoked MOP buttons. Made in Italy. XL / EUR 54. (I wish this was my size - it would go with everything I own!) No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
4x Vintage 1960s BB ties (vintage white on black lettering). 3 geometric medallions / paisleys ties. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available. Red & blue floral pattern on dark brown background foulard-type tie. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ Vintage Rooster 100% wool argyle square-tipped tie. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
O'Connell's of Buffalo navy blue blazer. 37 R. NOT AVAILABLE.
Sero plaid short sleeve shirt. L. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ POLO by Ralph Lauren made in Italy 100% wool gray herringbone pants. 34 x 30 or so. No discoloration, damages, smells, etc. Available.
And from a little earlier:
^ POLO by Ralph Lauren 100% cotton seersucker-like (the material is a little thicker than seersucker, but not as thick as twill) buckle-back shorts. 38. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
Thanks!post #30105 of 1387283/29/12 at 10:42am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 17 minutes ago
- › Wondering how to match this new sport coat. 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 22 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding