Either that or an artwork titled "Emergency Stash."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 2007
Styleforum Top Picks
In other news: I decided to check out this Marshalls craze...
Sure enough, I found 3 Kiton Sport Coats, 4 Brioni Shirts, and 3 Corneliani suits.... All priced around market value.....
edit: I've had some questions, so to clarify on market value:
Kitons - $1000
Are these the "compare at" prices that the marshall's tag sez or what you think is the resell/fleabay value?
Two interesting Zegna items:
Sky Blue 100% Cotton light weight Zegna chinos (flat front). Wish these things fit so I could rock them for Spring (Waist - 38/40, Inseam 31/32)
Super Soft (almost Chamois-like) 100% Cotton Zegna Ecru/Ivory l/s shirt (sized XL, measures approximately 25" p2p)
Only the jacket, tie and shoes were thrifted. Others were either gifts or sweet retail sale purchases.
Jacket: Alan Flusser (I don't care what you people say, this looks like I'm Gordon Gekko) 3-roll-2, double vent with ticket pocket
Tie: Ted Baker
Shoes: AE split toe, norwegian in whiskey (forget the model name) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yesterday's highlights - nothing mind-blowing, but I did manage to fill a couple of gaps in my wardrobe with stuff that's usually pretty hard to find second-hand.
LIKE NEW BB Black Fleece red, white, & blue crew neck T-shirt. BB 5. Available.
LIKE NEW BB extra slim solid blue & solid white OCBD's. 16 x 35. NOT AVAILABLE.
Excellent Condition Ermenegildo Zegna 100% wool charcoal gray pullover with smoked MOP buttons. Made in Italy. XL / EUR 54. (I wish this was my size - it would go with everything I own!) No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
4x Vintage 1960s BB ties (vintage white on black lettering). 3 geometric medallions / paisleys ties. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available. Red & blue floral pattern on dark brown background foulard-type tie. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ Vintage Rooster 100% wool argyle square-tipped tie. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
O'Connell's of Buffalo navy blue blazer. 37 R. NOT AVAILABLE.
Sero plaid short sleeve shirt. L. NOT AVAILABLE.
^ POLO by Ralph Lauren made in Italy 100% wool gray herringbone pants. 34 x 30 or so. No discoloration, damages, smells, etc. Available.
And from a little earlier:
^ POLO by Ralph Lauren 100% cotton seersucker-like (the material is a little thicker than seersucker, but not as thick as twill) buckle-back shorts. 38. No discoloration, damage, smells, etc. Available.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 43 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › What wallet do you use? 1 minute ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela leather jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Newc's Compiled List of Styleforum Editorials 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 24 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories