or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 1746

post #26176 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post

I've gotten several messages. Will probably divy to spread the good fortune after the wife picks out any for me to keep.
also: PM's will be ignored unless these are your size and you intend to wear, rather than flip them. facepalm.gif

Wait... did you seriously get PM's from people planning on selling these? confused.gif
post #26177 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

Wait... did you seriously get PM's from people planning on selling these? confused.gif

If it gets me into the list, I will promise not to sell. Scout's honor. I may have a plaid fetish. biggrin.gif
post #26178 of 124740

This thread moves fast...

post #26179 of 124740
Why is everybody my size here? Why oh why?
post #26180 of 124740
alright dudes, Club Loro is beyond capacity.

i emailed the winners and the runners-up. to everyone else, sorry guys.
Edited by mexicutioner - 2/16/12 at 9:06pm
post #26181 of 124740

Bro, I know the DJ. Just let me in...he'll vouch for me.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post

alright dudes, Club Loro is beyond capacity.


 

post #26182 of 124740
Found a newer BB sport coat in my size. Also found the infamous four pleat Zanella Jesse pants. I picked them up because they are NWT and unhemmed. Tagged 36 in Dark Brown if anyone can overcome their pleataphobia. I try to wear flat fronts. My fat @$$ just don't look good in them so I like me some pleats.
post #26183 of 124740
couldn't resist
350
post #26184 of 124740
Not exactly a thrift, but a thrifty find on eBay. Harris Tweed raglan sleeved overcoat. $24 shipped. Perfect. Dry cleaned. Very happy with the result.


[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1312273/width/350/heig ht/472[/IMG]
469
468
post #26185 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooknGr8 View Post

couldn't resist
350

What's funny is I was in the local Off 5th, opened a Bruno Magli box and there was a beat up pair of IIRC Cole Haans in them.
post #26186 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd41011 View Post

Found a newer BB sport coat in my size. Also found the infamous four pleat Zanella Jesse pants. I picked them up because they are NWT and unhemmed. Tagged 36 in Dark Brown if anyone can overcome their pleataphobia. I try to wear flat fronts. My fat @$$ just don't look good in them so I like me some pleats.

i just picked up a pair of 2-pleat zanellas, they're suprisingly fitted in the leg and not hammer pants looking.
post #26187 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmurdock View Post

Surely that would mean no more pics of whom I can only assume is Mrs. Spoo in some of your listings. I can only assume the number of views to your listings are going to take a serious hit.biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Sometimes work needs to be done when the lady is not around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

nope i dont even think thats ysl, ysl rive gauche was brought back by tom ford and gucci, first hedi slimane designed then tom ford and now stefano pilati, anything pre 1999 is worthless

You make me proud.
post #26188 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

laugh.gif
Sometimes work needs to be done when the lady is not around.
You make me proud.

I thought you told me that was a friend who models for you? If that's Mrs Spoo icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #26189 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroFan View Post

Bro, I know the DJ. Just let me in...he'll vouch for me.

 



My girlfriend is inside.
post #26190 of 124740
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd41011 View Post

I thought you told me that was a friend who models for you? If that's Mrs Spoo icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I don't know which you are talking about... some are Mrs. Spoo, some are the models. You know what Mrs. Spoo looks like though!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread