Interesting day thrifting. My lack of pictures due to my camera sucking, I will take PICS of all relevant items when I get a new camera on Monday.What I purchased:
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Bomber Jacket XXL
- 4 X Thomas Pink shirts SZ 17
- 1 X Turnbull and Asser shirt SZ 17
- 1 X Alexander Mcqueen Dark Olive designer shirt SZ M (Brilliant, cool shirt)
- Ralph Ralph Lauren Cargo Pants SZ 40
- Hickey Freeman Cream Pants SZ 38 NWT *
- Gianni Versace Gray Herringbone style pants with tweed style fabric, SZ 56, NWT
* I come across Hickey Freeman occasionally, usually older stuff. Never come across a NWT Hickey Freeman item, let alone one that is from a very very recent collection. At $7.49, this is the steal of the decade. It is up for grabs for whomever wants it, with a little profit or good trade for me of course
.The most curious find of the day causing a half hour discussion with my wife:
Chanel blazer / odd suit jacket.
I am not an expert with Chanel clothing, mainly because they only make woman's clothing. But my wife found a suit style jacket that was bat shit crazy. It was a periwinkle color and had lapels that would have impressed Batman. These things shot out at 60 degrees ending just shy of the shoulder pad. Never seen peak lapels go that high. My wife tried it on, but the aggressive styling on the jacket made it kind of a butch lesbian's garment. I inspected the size tags, and it read 46. Wierd huh? Almost made me think it was a minature dude's jacket, but Chanel dont do menswear. Could be a counterfeit, but there were no other Chanel clothing to act as a point of reference. My wife and I had a decent discussion over the jacket, she was convinced it was a womans garment. I ended up agreeing with her, the sizing though is wierd. It was waaaaaaaay too expensive to purchase out of curiosity and then discuss its aesthetics with SF.