Unfortunately, no, they're mostly between 9D and 12D.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 7:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 1219post #18272 of 13872810/9/11 at 5:09pmpost #18273 of 13872810/9/11 at 5:09pmpost #18274 of 13872810/9/11 at 5:16pmQuote:
That was November 2009. She doesn't really care anymore because I sell stuff to offset purchases for myself and trade stuff a lot too. With that said, the closet is so full she can't keep track of what's coming and going!post #18275 of 13872810/9/11 at 5:37pmpost #18276 of 13872810/9/11 at 6:03pmQuote:
LOL, nice... I'm trying to stay on that model a bit more myself. I remember reading about that haul a year or more ago when I first came around... dang, still impressive. No recently-deceased billionaires here, I'm afraid. The last GW opening I went to was my first "selvedge-label" Zegna tie, my first Borrelli shirt, NWT Bill's Khakis and other stuff I can't remember... that store is still decent. This most recent one isn't in such a nice part of town, I'm afraid, though I'll certainly be visiting since it's convenient if I take certain trips.
Seriously though, show me Zanellas more awesome than the ones I posted.post #18277 of 13872810/9/11 at 6:13pmpost #18278 of 13872810/9/11 at 6:50pmpost #18279 of 13872810/9/11 at 6:53pmQuote:
cool thanks spoo. I took the pics in a hurry, with better lighting and hanged up it should make a better pic if I decide to sell it.
Any idea what year this jacket came out?post #18280 of 13872810/9/11 at 7:41pmpost #18281 of 13872810/9/11 at 8:22pm
I also have a question for you I also saw another Versace jacket that I suspect was a fake... It was way too beat up to buy anyway, but it also had all these medusa buttons, but there was no label... and the inside lining only has GV made in italy all over it.. It wasn't from the same guy b/c the jacket was huge compared to this one.post #18282 of 13872810/9/11 at 8:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by woolnotmutton
I also have a question for you I also saw another Versace jacket that I suspect was a fake... It was way too beat up to buy anyway, but it also had all these medusa buttons, but there was no label... and the inside lining only has GV made in italy all over it.. It wasn't from the same guy b/c the jacket was huge compared to this one.
Those GV linings are all totally fake. Medusa linings, or greek key linings are the general ones you should look for.post #18283 of 13872810/9/11 at 8:56pmpost #18284 of 13872810/9/11 at 9:36pm
Put this thing up on eBay this evening. Had it up for no less than 1/2 an hour and had offers pouring in. Sold it to the top offer of $800. Un-freaking-believable. The thing has a small hole in the shoulder near the neck, too! I am blown away.
I'm kicking myself now a bit too. The garage sale was held by a guy who told me he worked in the fashion industry. He was selling this stuff for dirt cheap. Shirts/sweaters were $5 and the Kuhlman sportcoat was $10. He told me he had a bunch more clothing to go through and he'd put that stuff out the next morning (Saturday). I asked if he had any Brioni/Kiton/Isaia/etc and he said no. I should have asked if he had any more of these blasted sweaters! Ugh. The wife wanted to go to the pumpkin patch with my family, so that's where we ended up going Saturday morning. Who knows what else I missed! Still, family time is always way more important than clothes when it comes down to it.post #18285 of 13872810/9/11 at 9:54pmSorry for not being clear in my earlier post re: what was for sale/trade and what was not. As it relates to shoes, the following are up for grabs:
Size 12A (would easily fit a B) Shell Cordovan Florsheim Imperials. Excellent condition, probably the nicest pair of shells that I've touched.
Size 10.5C Black Longwing Florsheim Imperials. Excellent condition.
Size 10.5B cordovan Allen Edmonds Berwick. Excellent condition.
Size 9 D brown Allen Edmonds plain toe captoes. Corporate casual model with full vibram sole. Decent condition.
PM if you have any interest and I can shoot you some pictures or whatever.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 19 minutes ago
- › NWT $895 ISAIA Napoli PURE CASHMERE Heavy Sweaters sz XL 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding