Finally had a decent
haul today. Second time ever finding Ravazzolo. First time it was an older piece that was from the early 90s. The two I found today are very recent. Any vents would be icing on the cake but no such luck there. Still, I couldn't pass these up. The two Ravazzolo pieces came with ties (see photo). Didn't even look at what the ties were till I got home. Just about fainted when I saw the Dolcepunta. I passed on two more Ravazzolo sportcoats that were kinda weird looking. They also had ties attached - wonder what they were.....
- Ravazzolo gray/rust pinstripe suit. Super 150s. W/ hanger
- Ravazzolo brown w/ blue windowpane sportcoat. W/ hanger
- Dolcepunta sevenfold tie. Unique - has a rounded bottom edge.
- Leonard Paris tie
- Recent Burberry suit. Side vented. 44 R
- Recent Samuelsohn charocal chalk-stripe suit. 42 S
- Brooks Brothers 3 btn navy blazer w/ logo brass buttons. Recent. Single vent. Loro Piana Super 120s. 44 L
Brother got some nice ties by Brioni, Talbott Estate and Giorgio Armani mainline (recent white label).