Yeah, my wife mentioned this to me last night and said "Don't you feel bad that we don't live near a Barneys?". I told her "I've heard so much about them and nothing has ever been good. I don't think we're missing much.
Had an ok day today. Passed on a ton of nice Polo RL shirts/sweaters/ties, including a hand-knit angora sweater. It was pretty big (XXL). Also passed on a bunch of recent Paul Stuart sea island cotton shirts. They were 18x35.
- Recent Paul Stuart blue/white stripe dress shirt 16.5x35
- RLPL tan flannel shirt. Lg
- Vilebrequin seafoam linen shirt. M
- Napapijiri wool/corduroy winter jacket
- D/B Brioni suit. Navy w/ dark red stripes. 6/2 button.
- NWOT Fred Perry burgandy cashmere sweater. V-neck. XL
- NWOT vintage Sulka tie
- NWOT Polo RL Custom Fit Madras B/D shirt. 15.5