I found a thrift store in the area that is (unfortunately) having a closeout sale - $1 for all clothing in the store. Thought I might dig something up, but it turned into a bonanza. The whole place was basically filled with jackets - not sure if they already had a sale on other stuff that cleared it out or what.From l to r
1) BB dark grey herringbone suit;
2) BB light grey w/subtle navy plaid suit;
3) brand new Oxxford jacket - still has the stitching on the shoulders for a new jacket, whatever that is called (seems like wool with some silk or linen, though not sure they make such a blend);
4) mid grey, heavy wool Polo for Saks suit w/ticket pocket (this is my favorite);
5) Paul Stuart navy blazer;
6) Oxxford dark blue w/black plaid sport coat;
7) BB grey w/subtle maroon plaid suit.
Total damage for these was a cool $7; also paid another buck for a box full of wooden hangers. Oh, and the jacket lying in front of the others I got for half off ($3) two days ago - it is red and perhaps a light taupe color Zegna, seems to be cotton but I'm not really sure.
I had to leave behind a lot of quality stuff, and I had several disappointments that looked good at first - a Zegna for Louis Boston suit, which appeared to be about a 42 but turned out to be cut for a 300 pound man with a weird downward angle on the jacket and approximately 46 pants, and a Hickey Freeman jacket with working buttonholes, but which ended up having ungodly (and unalterable) short sleeves.