Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7557post #113341 of 1387289/3/14 at 8:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #113342 of 1387289/3/14 at 9:24pmQuote:
Thanks When I picked up the 660 I was looking at a 420, and a 520 when I came across the 660 and decided to go for it. It looks like the seat is bottomed out and just about an inch too tall. So I think Im going to have to chop it a bit. :/ But Im still going to give her a ride tomorrow morning even if she's a bit too tall on the post.post #113343 of 1387289/3/14 at 9:39pmpost #113344 of 1387289/3/14 at 10:04pmpost #113345 of 1387289/3/14 at 10:55pmpost #113346 of 1387289/3/14 at 10:59pmpost #113347 of 1387289/3/14 at 11:04pmpost #113348 of 1387289/3/14 at 11:34pmpost #113349 of 1387289/3/14 at 11:48pmpost #113350 of 1387289/4/14 at 12:09ampost #113351 of 1387289/4/14 at 1:44ampost #113352 of 1387289/4/14 at 5:56ampost #113353 of 1387289/4/14 at 7:34ampost #113354 of 1387289/4/14 at 7:39am
Damn I wish I were all scrawny and shit...post #113355 of 1387289/4/14 at 8:37amQuote:
Haha. My ex had a 70's takara. That thing was a tank. I had a peugeot I could flex by standing up on it. I weighed 142 lbs. It was nutso.Quote:Originally Posted by Takai
Thanks When I picked up the 660 I was looking at a 420, and a 520 when I came across the 660 and decided to go for it. It looks like the seat is bottomed out and just about an inch too tall. So I think Im going to have to chop it a bit. :/ But Im still going to give her a ride tomorrow morning even if she's a bit too tall on the post.
You're not supposed to bottom out the seatpost on a frame. It's not the best idea to do so.
I feel like 520's are probably better for rec riders anyway since the old ones are touring bikes and can be set up in a billion different ways.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?