Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7540post #113086 of 1387288/30/14 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #113087 of 1387288/30/14 at 7:54pm
Last two days have been great, bought a 2/3rds of a 1985 Trek 660 on friday from a guy of CL, and grabbed a few ties from a local GW. Then grabbed a great lunch with @DerekS great dude, looking forward to meeting up again with him. Then headed over to pick up a friend to go out for a party. Got up today and went to drop bike off, as well as a large wad of cash at the bike shop to start the restoration. Then the shopping started, hit up a gw, and it was all up from there.
L-R RT BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, Dunhill, Burberry, Armani, Chanel, VV For Skandia, Columbo, Gieves &Hawkes, Ferrell reed made in Switzerland, English Wool/silk blend, PRL
No name silk PSs
Sammy Wool SC 41R(Available)
Also scored this bit of Cheerwine
Levis Big E
Then went to a local TJMaxx, and picked up a few things
RLBL PS, and the belt is a Will leather goods
Oh, and some streetwear
Nwt RLBL Bozeman buckle back white jeans Potentially N/A (Big Pop)
Then I hit up a second Maxx and just came away with a couple things
NWT Cavalli T shirt,(M) and NWT Unhemmed Peach Bill M1p (32)
Its been a damn good couple of days.post #113088 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:23pmSo I've raided one of your cities this weekend. I'll say I think this city has gotten a good cleaning out, but I've been able to pick out a few nice things. Still two days and a couple dozen thrift stores to go. Did pick up an insane vintage Abercrombie pea coat made in italy. Stole some Ted baker, Ike Behar, and Canali ties, and a half dozen Canali suits as well. Prices here such compared to Dallaa.
I owe a couple people PMs with deets on a couple items and I'll get back to you when I get home, this was kinda a last minute decision.post #113089 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:24pmpost #113090 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:30pmpost #113091 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:32pmQuote:
Guessing from just the tags posted, Im going to say it's probably just made with LP Cashmere.post #113092 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:37pmpost #113093 of 1387288/30/14 at 8:45pmpost #113094 of 1387288/30/14 at 9:08pmpost #113095 of 1387288/30/14 at 9:18pmpost #113096 of 1387288/30/14 at 9:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
@TheNeedMachine Looks like fox fur.
That was my hopeful guess; and given it's Galliano (albeit the Gazette stuff) it would make the most sense. Thank you for your expertise!post #113097 of 1387288/30/14 at 9:56pmpost #113098 of 1387288/30/14 at 10:29pm
Excellent day in the field. My local store has had an 80% off all summer items for the past week so I wasn't expecting much. My spouse and I went through nearly every item in the store. Grabbed a few concert t-shirts, some college sports clothing, and these:
So much fun! The sweater is just wonderful! Super soft and nearly perfect. The cords are really well put together.
MN folks, I picked up this coupon book while I was there:
Some pretty decent coupons to Goodwill and at least one other place I frequent...
Cheers!post #113099 of 1387288/30/14 at 11:52pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 2 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Luxury Sweaters - Cucinelli & ISAIA Cashmere + Loro Piana... 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...