I think the SF code word for trying to figure out if someone is an SF'er IRL should be "Deetz bro!".
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 5/2/16 at 12:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 4/30/16 at 11:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7466post #111976 of 1387288/17/14 at 7:45pmpost #111977 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:13pm
To match this jacket I purchased two years ago https://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/suits/suits?soldOutId=176449
... had to tell somebody, it feels good.
Dr. LeSacre, nice white coat on top of all that fancy stuff.post #111978 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:17pmpost #111979 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:20pm
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker to post pics from the past couple of days.Quote:
I would end up looking at someone and saying "Deetz bro" and in return i'd get the deer in the headlights blank starepost #111980 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:41pmNothing spectacular. A couple BB shirts in my size and a brown plaid BB sports coat (41R) headed to EBay. Looking forward to pics from the big hauls from this weekend! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Tradvocate - 8/18/14 at 10:11ampost #111981 of 1387288/17/14 at 9:36pmpost #111982 of 1387288/17/14 at 10:37pmpost #111983 of 1387288/18/14 at 12:01ampost #111984 of 1387288/18/14 at 2:54amQuote:Originally Posted by ccl88
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker
to post pics from the past couple of days.
Its going to be parsed in over the coming weeks, Ill post them here. If I listed that much Polo at once, it would just be too much horsepower for the internets to handlepost #111985 of 1387288/18/14 at 3:54amQuote:
I would if the price was good, sounds like it would be easy to fix yourself or cheap to let someone else do itQuote:
I want to see some pics from your roadtrips!post #111986 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:10ampost #111987 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:36am
Its been pretty slow around here On a hugely positive note, these pictures are direct out of the camera run through a single automatic filter to adjust contrast. Zero time doing any editing which is amazing.
First 2 are Banana Republic which I usually leave but these were really nice and hand finished collars, who knew...
As mentioned, its been super slow recently so grabbed these as well. Unbranded Loro Piana fabric black blazer made in Canada (prob for Nordstroms) and also a 100% Cashmere houndstooth SC made for Nordstroms.post #111988 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:36ampost #111989 of 1387288/18/14 at 6:05am
What a cool thread. I'm a master at finding bargains. I usually travel too Italy every summer and in Milan during mid-august there's 50-70% in most stores. That's where I do most of my shopping.
However this year I went to Corsica. An island just south on Nice in Cote d azur.
The shopping was at first a real disappointment. A google search for Corsica + luxury shopping came up with virtually nothing.
One day it was raining so we went to the 2nd largest city on the island, the city of Bastia. there were some pretty cool store and one in particular- Campanina or something. Even though I'm more of a classic styled kind of guy (and these days I don't buy that much fashion brands) they had chosen each item more carefully than most stores of that kind. They had Lanvin, Dior, Prada, Saint Laurent etc.
However, even at 50% discount- it wasn't exactly cheap.
A few days later we went to Porto Vecchio in south of Corsica (If you haven't been there- go there. White beaches, crystal clear water. Sweet vibe to the small town. Nice bars, DJ's playing outside et.c Just a fantastic place!).
In a backstreet this shop had it's outlet. (last years sale items).
I bought a Prada jacket that used to cost 960€ for 120€ and my Girlfriend bought a Gucci bag for 500€ instead of 1500€.post #111990 of 1387288/18/14 at 8:09am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Alden color 8 Tanker 11D 7 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts