I think the SF code word for trying to figure out if someone is an SF'er IRL should be "Deetz bro!".
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7466
Styleforum Top Picks
To match this jacket I purchased two years ago https://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/suits/suits?soldOutId=176449
... had to tell somebody, it feels good.
Dr. LeSacre, nice white coat on top of all that fancy stuff.
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker to post pics from the past couple of days.
I would end up looking at someone and saying "Deetz bro" and in return i'd get the deer in the headlights blank stare
Edited by Gdwilson - 8/18/14 at 10:11am
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker
to post pics from the past couple of days.
Its going to be parsed in over the coming weeks, Ill post them here. If I listed that much Polo at once, it would just be too much horsepower for the internets to handle
I would if the price was good, sounds like it would be easy to fix yourself or cheap to let someone else do it
I want to see some pics from your roadtrips!
Its been pretty slow around here On a hugely positive note, these pictures are direct out of the camera run through a single automatic filter to adjust contrast. Zero time doing any editing which is amazing.
First 2 are Banana Republic which I usually leave but these were really nice and hand finished collars, who knew...
As mentioned, its been super slow recently so grabbed these as well. Unbranded Loro Piana fabric black blazer made in Canada (prob for Nordstroms) and also a 100% Cashmere houndstooth SC made for Nordstroms.
What a cool thread. I'm a master at finding bargains. I usually travel too Italy every summer and in Milan during mid-august there's 50-70% in most stores. That's where I do most of my shopping.
However this year I went to Corsica. An island just south on Nice in Cote d azur.
The shopping was at first a real disappointment. A google search for Corsica + luxury shopping came up with virtually nothing.
One day it was raining so we went to the 2nd largest city on the island, the city of Bastia. there were some pretty cool store and one in particular- Campanina or something. Even though I'm more of a classic styled kind of guy (and these days I don't buy that much fashion brands) they had chosen each item more carefully than most stores of that kind. They had Lanvin, Dior, Prada, Saint Laurent etc.
However, even at 50% discount- it wasn't exactly cheap.
A few days later we went to Porto Vecchio in south of Corsica (If you haven't been there- go there. White beaches, crystal clear water. Sweet vibe to the small town. Nice bars, DJ's playing outside et.c Just a fantastic place!).
In a backstreet this shop had it's outlet. (last years sale items).
I bought a Prada jacket that used to cost 960€ for 120€ and my Girlfriend bought a Gucci bag for 500€ instead of 1500€.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 48 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Black Friday on Fashion 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brand New Never Worn Grey Canada Goose Citadel Jacket Size Large 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories