I think the SF code word for trying to figure out if someone is an SF'er IRL should be "Deetz bro!".
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 3/25/17 at 1:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 3/26/17 at 7:37am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7466post #111976 of 1387288/17/14 at 7:45pmpost #111977 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:13pm
To match this jacket I purchased two years ago https://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/suits/suits?soldOutId=176449
... had to tell somebody, it feels good.
Dr. LeSacre, nice white coat on top of all that fancy stuff.post #111978 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:17pmpost #111979 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:20pm
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker to post pics from the past couple of days.Quote:
I would end up looking at someone and saying "Deetz bro" and in return i'd get the deer in the headlights blank starepost #111980 of 1387288/17/14 at 8:41pmNothing spectacular. A couple BB shirts in my size and a brown plaid BB sports coat (41R) headed to EBay. Looking forward to pics from the big hauls from this weekend! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Tradvocate - 8/18/14 at 10:11ampost #111981 of 1387288/17/14 at 9:36pmpost #111982 of 1387288/17/14 at 10:37pmpost #111983 of 1387288/18/14 at 12:01ampost #111984 of 1387288/18/14 at 2:54amQuote:Originally Posted by ccl88
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for @SpooPoker
to post pics from the past couple of days.
Its going to be parsed in over the coming weeks, Ill post them here. If I listed that much Polo at once, it would just be too much horsepower for the internets to handlepost #111985 of 1387288/18/14 at 3:54amQuote:
I would if the price was good, sounds like it would be easy to fix yourself or cheap to let someone else do itQuote:
I want to see some pics from your roadtrips!post #111986 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:10ampost #111987 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:36am
Its been pretty slow around here On a hugely positive note, these pictures are direct out of the camera run through a single automatic filter to adjust contrast. Zero time doing any editing which is amazing.
First 2 are Banana Republic which I usually leave but these were really nice and hand finished collars, who knew...
As mentioned, its been super slow recently so grabbed these as well. Unbranded Loro Piana fabric black blazer made in Canada (prob for Nordstroms) and also a 100% Cashmere houndstooth SC made for Nordstroms.post #111988 of 1387288/18/14 at 5:36ampost #111989 of 1387288/18/14 at 6:05am
What a cool thread. I'm a master at finding bargains. I usually travel too Italy every summer and in Milan during mid-august there's 50-70% in most stores. That's where I do most of my shopping.
However this year I went to Corsica. An island just south on Nice in Cote d azur.
The shopping was at first a real disappointment. A google search for Corsica + luxury shopping came up with virtually nothing.
One day it was raining so we went to the 2nd largest city on the island, the city of Bastia. there were some pretty cool store and one in particular- Campanina or something. Even though I'm more of a classic styled kind of guy (and these days I don't buy that much fashion brands) they had chosen each item more carefully than most stores of that kind. They had Lanvin, Dior, Prada, Saint Laurent etc.
However, even at 50% discount- it wasn't exactly cheap.
A few days later we went to Porto Vecchio in south of Corsica (If you haven't been there- go there. White beaches, crystal clear water. Sweet vibe to the small town. Nice bars, DJ's playing outside et.c Just a fantastic place!).
In a backstreet this shop had it's outlet. (last years sale items).
I bought a Prada jacket that used to cost 960€ for 120€ and my Girlfriend bought a Gucci bag for 500€ instead of 1500€.post #111990 of 1387288/18/14 at 8:09am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 43 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...