Bid shout out to @eazye for a great deal on a cardigan, and thanks for throwing that wool tie in the package! Much appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 3/25/17 at 1:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 7:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7459post #111871 of 1387288/16/14 at 9:54ampost #111872 of 1387288/16/14 at 9:54ampost #111873 of 1387288/16/14 at 9:55am
Haha, very tiring! You may not have noticed, but that post was made at 6 am. Baby Paul had a stomach ache all night so we were up every 40 minutes or so. Hoping that there is a light at the end of the sleep deprivation tunnel soon! He is growing fast, though! Over 2 weeks old now.Quote:Originally Posted by schmidtdalton13
In the blackwatch, they had 2 or 3 left, all mediums or larges. In the brown, they had about 8 left in just about every size. Although this was at 2pm yesterday so that could have changed.
I saw they were marked at $150 originally, they were just slashing the prices on these. If they would have let me use the coupon on more than 1, I would have bought them out and sold them here at cost. of course, they did not.
Dang. Yeah, I tried both on. Don't think I will be able to get back there anytime soon. Oh well.post #111874 of 1387288/16/14 at 9:55ampost #111875 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:01amQuote:
I think that all of us who own this particularly awesome shirt ought to pick a day and wear it. And then post selfies in the Thrift Fit Bragging thread...post #111876 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:13ampost #111877 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:13amMy boss told be I had too much vacation time accrued and I needed to start taking some, so I made a rare mid-week thrift run.
It's been a little dry around since @concealed moved into town, so I made a road trip of it.
I will echo the sentiment that it is great when winter wear starts coming out. My size
Same store. Cashmere shacket Zegna. My size too.
Never seen anything other than Hermes on the tag before...anyone have insight?
Could have sworn these were shell when I grabbed them and thought that Alden made shell for Barrie. But the markings indicate leather upper and the heels don't seem quite right for Alden.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also picked up Churchs Consul in a 9.5 that need new heels.
Saw this handwork and was intrigued.
Never heard of the tailor
But the price was right.
Have no idea what this was doing in Central MA
The best part is that it almost fits and I put it on and walk around the house talking in a fake accent very loudly, pointing out the picayune details of our house and pissing off my wife.
Fin ally, I should probably post this in the trade/sell thread, but am being lazy. I picked up the Tanner $100 grab bag and got 2 belts. I prefer the narrower one. This is 1.5", marked with an S for sample sale and size 40 and available for cost or trade.post #111878 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Haha, very tiring! You may not have noticed, but that post was made at 6 am. Baby Paul had a stomach ache all night so we were up every 40 minutes or so. Hoping that there is a light at the end of the sleep deprivation tunnel soon! He is growing fast, though! Over 2 weeks old now.
Dang. Yeah, I tried both on. Don't think I will be able to get back there anytime soon. Oh well.
It gets better soon, man! Time will fly too...enjoy it!post #111879 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:20ampost #111880 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:22ampost #111881 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:27ampost #111882 of 1387288/16/14 at 10:35ampost #111883 of 1387288/16/14 at 11:28ampost #111884 of 1387288/16/14 at 11:29ampost #111885 of 1387288/16/14 at 11:57am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1134 Active Users (114 Members and 1020 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 16 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 20 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 23 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...