I know I'm a bit late to reply here, but Hell to the Fuckin' Yeah! I love a thrifted gato, and you got yourself a good one! As long as we're sharing, meet Muddy and Lucy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7360
Styleforum Top Picks
Another misspelled listing for you guys. Really cool Luciano Barbera SC in size 44R. Seller recently lowered the price.
All available except the last picture.
BB w/ LP fabric puppytooth 48R unidentified maker
Northface x Goretex winter jacket Medium
Northface windbreaker L
Jcrew Chorecoat S but measures more like a Medium
Mountain Hardware fleece lined windbreaker, M but fits more like a small
Moods of Norway puffer jacket. Thought this was a really interesting find.
deadstock Pendleton shirt L. Made in USA. looks like it was sitting in a sealed bag since it was purchased.
Viyella 80/20 cotton/wool polo L/S
NWT Hugo Boss cotton herringbone XL. Feels like cashmere, the softest and plushest cotton I've ever felt.
NWT Bills Khakis 61 Linen/39 Cotton blend pants. size 40 waist.
NWOB Dobbs hat. 7 1/4. Comes with extra feathers.
Salvatore Ferragamo 10B heels.
AE Leeds 12D
Thrifting in shoes in my size has been above average lately...
L-R: Alden shell boots, Alden shells PTB's, NWOB Bally Penny loafers, and NWOB Nike free run 4.0 V2. Neither pair had any wear on the bottom. Hopefully this keeps up.
I know I'm a bit late to reply here, but Hell to the Fuckin' Yeah! I love a thrifted gato, and you got yourself a good one! As long as we're sharing, meet Muddy and Lucy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Cute kitties! We've just found out Panko is a water cat which means the "water sprayed from a water spraying bottle from the hands of god" isn't working on him...
Took a quick break from my bar exam studying and came back with a NWOT (or a very well kept used) Suit Supply suit. It is solid blue, has working cuffs, and has pick stitching. Chest is around a 42.5 or 43, so it is a hair big for me. Anyone that wants to purchase or trade, let me know. I don't sell on ebay, so it will likely sit in my closet until someone wants it.
Test is next week, right? Good luck.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning Ion Cardigan Navy Mix - Small - New with tags 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories