I know I'm a bit late to reply here, but Hell to the Fuckin' Yeah! I love a thrifted gato, and you got yourself a good one! As long as we're sharing, meet Muddy and Lucy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 10/22/16 at 2:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7360post #110386 of 1387287/26/14 at 12:38pmpost #110387 of 1387287/26/14 at 12:58pmpost #110388 of 1387287/26/14 at 1:26pmpost #110389 of 1387287/26/14 at 1:38pm
Another misspelled listing for you guys. Really cool Luciano Barbera SC in size 44R. Seller recently lowered the price.post #110390 of 1387287/26/14 at 2:17pm
All available except the last picture.
BB w/ LP fabric puppytooth 48R unidentified makerWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Northface x Goretex winter jacket Medium
Northface windbreaker L
Jcrew Chorecoat S but measures more like a Medium
Mountain Hardware fleece lined windbreaker, M but fits more like a small
Moods of Norway puffer jacket. Thought this was a really interesting find.
deadstock Pendleton shirt L. Made in USA. looks like it was sitting in a sealed bag since it was purchased.
Viyella 80/20 cotton/wool polo L/S
NWT Hugo Boss cotton herringbone XL. Feels like cashmere, the softest and plushest cotton I've ever felt.
NWT Bills Khakis 61 Linen/39 Cotton blend pants. size 40 waist.
NWOB Dobbs hat. 7 1/4. Comes with extra feathers.
Salvatore Ferragamo 10B heels.
AE Leeds 12D
Thrifting in shoes in my size has been above average lately...
L-R: Alden shell boots, Alden shells PTB's, NWOB Bally Penny loafers, and NWOB Nike free run 4.0 V2. Neither pair had any wear on the bottom. Hopefully this keeps up.post #110391 of 1387287/26/14 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
I know I'm a bit late to reply here, but Hell to the Fuckin' Yeah! I love a thrifted gato, and you got yourself a good one! As long as we're sharing, meet Muddy and Lucy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Cute kitties! We've just found out Panko is a water cat which means the "water sprayed from a water spraying bottle from the hands of god" isn't working on him...post #110392 of 1387287/26/14 at 2:34pmpost #110393 of 1387287/26/14 at 2:53pmpost #110394 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:05pmpost #110395 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:08pmpost #110396 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:11pmpost #110397 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:14pmpost #110398 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:33pmpost #110399 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by irish56
Took a quick break from my bar exam studying and came back with a NWOT (or a very well kept used) Suit Supply suit. It is solid blue, has working cuffs, and has pick stitching. Chest is around a 42.5 or 43, so it is a hair big for me. Anyone that wants to purchase or trade, let me know. I don't sell on ebay, so it will likely sit in my closet until someone wants it.
Test is next week, right? Good luck.post #110400 of 1387287/26/14 at 3:55pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 17 minutes ago
- › nice leather strap watch gift for fiance 33 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 37 minutes ago
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 38 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 38 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 45 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 minutes ago
- › Custom made Casuals website 56 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...