LOL Took the benz and that was still not easy. I ruined a finamore shirt in the process but hey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 3:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7349post #110221 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #110222 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:49pmQuote:
Tis the sacrificed lamb.Quote:
I think belvestpost #110223 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #110224 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:10pmQuote:
Yup, I do. It came to mind when I first saw the "RNSM" label but now I'm not so sure. I think someone from this thread came across a similar pair a little while ago but my memories not doing me any favours at the moment.post #110225 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
had the itch pretty bad today. Headed out on the way home and scratched it. Was sort of meh, but good to get out. 4 pairs of J Crew pants in my size, and opal ring for my daughter, and thats about it.
Until I saw this fucker getting wheeled out literally as my hand was on the door going out.
I know nothing about it except its probably one of the coolest things Ive bought. @eazye is this the peugeot Im looking for? DEAD MINT.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is a find, esp since any "modern" Peugeots are made in Chinapost #110226 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
You'll be hard pressed to find anything if it is from them. They were always "The store on top of Goodfoot" and now that they've been closed 3-4 years it should be tough to track down info. They used to have sample sales 3-4 times a year which I'm 100% sure included their own brand of raw denim, so it could be one of those. Then again, I could be completely wrong and this could be something else, I can't say with certainty that it's from them but if I was a betting man that's what I would go with.post #110227 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:29pmpost #110228 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
I've been wearing them for the past 4 hours putting around the house and the waist has already stretched out. Put on a pair of loafers and there is like a 1/4 break and they look fine. My gonadare still bitching about the accommodations tho I figure a couple more days of this and they will be good enough to wear in publicpost #110229 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:32pm
While I know E-thrifting is frowned upon by some in this establishment, when you live in the middle of nowhere somtimes its the best you can do so I thought I would share the last week.
AE Polo Shells
Rare AE Polo Brown with Kudu Antelope
RLPL by G&G Monks
AE Cambridge Black Shell
AE Fairgate Black Shellpost #110230 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:33pm
Aforementioned N&F Weird Guy selvedge x2.
Also ended up with this Rag & Bone piece. Pop! Tagged as XXL but looks a lot smaller.
Has anyone had experience with Patrizia Pepe sneakers? I found a pair of yellow canvas with a side zip that didn't have a lot of wear on the soles, but I passed as I didn't recognize the name. I took a pic of the soles to help me remember though.
99% sure these are the ones I was looking at...post #110231 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:34pm
S/o to @hooker4186 for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometimepost #110232 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:39pmpost #110233 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by KamoteJoe
S/o to @hooker4186
for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometime
Right back atcha man! I would highly urge my fellow members to hook up @KamoteJoe whenever and wherever possible! A real asset to the SF community and a good reminder of why I got into thriftin' in the first place.post #110234 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:57pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...