LOL Took the benz and that was still not easy. I ruined a finamore shirt in the process but hey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: 11/27/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7349
Styleforum Top Picks
Tis the sacrificed lamb.
I think belvest
Yup, I do. It came to mind when I first saw the "RNSM" label but now I'm not so sure. I think someone from this thread came across a similar pair a little while ago but my memories not doing me any favours at the moment.
had the itch pretty bad today. Headed out on the way home and scratched it. Was sort of meh, but good to get out. 4 pairs of J Crew pants in my size, and opal ring for my daughter, and thats about it.
Until I saw this fucker getting wheeled out literally as my hand was on the door going out.
I know nothing about it except its probably one of the coolest things Ive bought. @eazye is this the peugeot Im looking for? DEAD MINT.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is a find, esp since any "modern" Peugeots are made in China
You'll be hard pressed to find anything if it is from them. They were always "The store on top of Goodfoot" and now that they've been closed 3-4 years it should be tough to track down info. They used to have sample sales 3-4 times a year which I'm 100% sure included their own brand of raw denim, so it could be one of those. Then again, I could be completely wrong and this could be something else, I can't say with certainty that it's from them but if I was a betting man that's what I would go with.
I've been wearing them for the past 4 hours putting around the house and the waist has already stretched out. Put on a pair of loafers and there is like a 1/4 break and they look fine. My gonadare still bitching about the accommodations tho I figure a couple more days of this and they will be good enough to wear in public
While I know E-thrifting is frowned upon by some in this establishment, when you live in the middle of nowhere somtimes its the best you can do so I thought I would share the last week.
AE Polo Shells
Rare AE Polo Brown with Kudu Antelope
RLPL by G&G Monks
AE Cambridge Black Shell
AE Fairgate Black Shell
Aforementioned N&F Weird Guy selvedge x2.
Also ended up with this Rag & Bone piece. Pop! Tagged as XXL but looks a lot smaller.
Has anyone had experience with Patrizia Pepe sneakers? I found a pair of yellow canvas with a side zip that didn't have a lot of wear on the soles, but I passed as I didn't recognize the name. I took a pic of the soles to help me remember though.
99% sure these are the ones I was looking at...
S/o to @hooker4186 for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometime
S/o to @hooker4186
for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometime
Right back atcha man! I would highly urge my fellow members to hook up @KamoteJoe whenever and wherever possible! A real asset to the SF community and a good reminder of why I got into thriftin' in the first place.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › PUSHING BOUNDARIES: Cameron and Jame's DARK PARADISE collection is... 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories