LOL Took the benz and that was still not easy. I ruined a finamore shirt in the process but hey.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7349post #110221 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:46pmpost #110222 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:49pmQuote:
Tis the sacrificed lamb.Quote:
I think belvestpost #110223 of 1387287/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #110224 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:10pmQuote:
Yup, I do. It came to mind when I first saw the "RNSM" label but now I'm not so sure. I think someone from this thread came across a similar pair a little while ago but my memories not doing me any favours at the moment.post #110225 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
had the itch pretty bad today. Headed out on the way home and scratched it. Was sort of meh, but good to get out. 4 pairs of J Crew pants in my size, and opal ring for my daughter, and thats about it.
Until I saw this fucker getting wheeled out literally as my hand was on the door going out.
I know nothing about it except its probably one of the coolest things Ive bought. @eazye is this the peugeot Im looking for? DEAD MINT.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is a find, esp since any "modern" Peugeots are made in Chinapost #110226 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
You'll be hard pressed to find anything if it is from them. They were always "The store on top of Goodfoot" and now that they've been closed 3-4 years it should be tough to track down info. They used to have sample sales 3-4 times a year which I'm 100% sure included their own brand of raw denim, so it could be one of those. Then again, I could be completely wrong and this could be something else, I can't say with certainty that it's from them but if I was a betting man that's what I would go with.post #110227 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:29pmpost #110228 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
I've been wearing them for the past 4 hours putting around the house and the waist has already stretched out. Put on a pair of loafers and there is like a 1/4 break and they look fine. My gonadare still bitching about the accommodations tho I figure a couple more days of this and they will be good enough to wear in publicpost #110229 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:32pm
While I know E-thrifting is frowned upon by some in this establishment, when you live in the middle of nowhere somtimes its the best you can do so I thought I would share the last week.
AE Polo Shells
Rare AE Polo Brown with Kudu Antelope
RLPL by G&G Monks
AE Cambridge Black Shell
AE Fairgate Black Shellpost #110230 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:33pm
Aforementioned N&F Weird Guy selvedge x2.
Also ended up with this Rag & Bone piece. Pop! Tagged as XXL but looks a lot smaller.
Has anyone had experience with Patrizia Pepe sneakers? I found a pair of yellow canvas with a side zip that didn't have a lot of wear on the soles, but I passed as I didn't recognize the name. I took a pic of the soles to help me remember though.
99% sure these are the ones I was looking at...post #110231 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:34pm
S/o to @hooker4186 for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometimepost #110232 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:39pmpost #110233 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by KamoteJoe
S/o to @hooker4186
for being such a great stand-up guy. He's the first person I've met from SF in real life and he really represents what I expected of this community - generous, friendly, willing to share knowledge. Thank you for the PRL blazer which will look great with some minor tailoring and I hope we get to thrift together sometime
Right back atcha man! I would highly urge my fellow members to hook up @KamoteJoe whenever and wherever possible! A real asset to the SF community and a good reminder of why I got into thriftin' in the first place.post #110234 of 1387287/23/14 at 6:57pmpost #110235 of 1387287/23/14 at 7:00pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 49 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 33 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 38 minutes ago
- › Burberry London pure cashmere double breasted coat. made in Italy 39 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 48 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...