Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7304post #109546 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:08pmpost #109547 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:13pmpost #109548 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:24pmpost #109549 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:31pmpost #109550 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:32pmpost #109551 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:41pmpost #109552 of 1387287/13/14 at 7:42pmAwesome finds all around lately!
Between graduation/starting a new job/working on moving into a new apartment this week I haven't gotten to thrift/touch any of my previously thrifted items but every time I read this thread it gets me more and more motivated. Hopefully things will slow down soon and can get back to the fun!post #109553 of 1387287/13/14 at 10:12pmpost #109554 of 1387287/13/14 at 11:31pm
This ain't Thanksgiving, you ain't Michael Bivins
Mack it up, flip it, rub it down, do me baby, I ain't down. My name ain't 2pac, I don't "Get Around"
I prefer that version
I'll take a picture of my tie storage method (thrifted ties), because having 100+ at one time requires some boxes!post #109555 of 1387287/13/14 at 11:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by jdrizzy
Damn, not sure if the mastermind Japan x Adidas is authentic. Anyway to tell @Barrelntrigger?
Bro, can I get them deetz?
Was this one you were referring to?
Sorry, but from this pic, I don't see anything Adidas about it like there's no triple stripes or that old school Adidas "flower" if you will.
If this were real, I'm pretty sure this was a 2010 or 2011 colab between Mastermind Japan x Enhance Element for Sense magazine Tokyo. But the graphics on the left thigh has me a bit worried...
Mastermind Japan's merch is often faked from China, Malaysia, and other South East Asian countries so beware...
Anyhow, Rakuten is a good place to start looking for real stuff.
Compare the graphics of the above top with the one on your pants to see what I mean...
Edited by barrelntrigger - 7/14/14 at 12:30ampost #109556 of 1387287/14/14 at 3:22ampost #109557 of 1387287/14/14 at 3:26ampost #109558 of 1387287/14/14 at 3:41amQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
@Ken P, this has your name written all over it.
That's a pretty nice jacket. so, what's the story with Number (N)ine's following anyway? i see it, but not sure why it's a "Thing".Quote:
Love Baldessarini.post #109559 of 1387287/14/14 at 3:54ampost #109560 of 1387287/14/14 at 4:00am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 16 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 36 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding