Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7304
Styleforum Top Picks
Between graduation/starting a new job/working on moving into a new apartment this week I haven't gotten to thrift/touch any of my previously thrifted items but every time I read this thread it gets me more and more motivated. Hopefully things will slow down soon and can get back to the fun!
This ain't Thanksgiving, you ain't Michael Bivins
Mack it up, flip it, rub it down, do me baby, I ain't down. My name ain't 2pac, I don't "Get Around"
I prefer that version
I'll take a picture of my tie storage method (thrifted ties), because having 100+ at one time requires some boxes!
Damn, not sure if the mastermind Japan x Adidas is authentic. Anyway to tell @Barrelntrigger?
Bro, can I get them deetz?
Was this one you were referring to?
Sorry, but from this pic, I don't see anything Adidas about it like there's no triple stripes or that old school Adidas "flower" if you will.
If this were real, I'm pretty sure this was a 2010 or 2011 colab between Mastermind Japan x Enhance Element for Sense magazine Tokyo. But the graphics on the left thigh has me a bit worried...
Mastermind Japan's merch is often faked from China, Malaysia, and other South East Asian countries so beware...
Anyhow, Rakuten is a good place to start looking for real stuff.
Compare the graphics of the above top with the one on your pants to see what I mean...
Edited by barrelntrigger - 7/14/14 at 12:30am
@Ken P, this has your name written all over it.
That's a pretty nice jacket. so, what's the story with Number (N)ine's following anyway? i see it, but not sure why it's a "Thing".
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › The Official RRL Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › Breur solid blue scarf 7 minutes ago
- › Cinder Cortina Vest by Proper Cloth 7 minutes ago
- › BASS WEEJUNS LARSON SUEDE PENNY LOAFERS 8 minutes ago
- › Apolis Black Indigo chore jacket - Large (medium) - wool/cotton -... 8 minutes ago
- › Vanda tie and pocket square 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories