But where do you put the mega hauls from 72 hour thrifting adventures? Trailer hitch?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/15/17 at 2:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7289post #109321 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:40pmpost #109322 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:45pmpost #109323 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:46pmQuote:Quote:
This is incredible.
Props to TNM for the benzo
Props to GMH for dat Loro
Kiton shearling? WOW.post #109324 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:47pmMore Eisenhower/1940s limited edish patriotic book pics (Click to show)post #109325 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:12pmpost #109326 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:39pmpost #109327 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:41pmpost #109328 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:01pmpost #109329 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:06pmpost #109330 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:09pmpost #109331 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:26pmpost #109332 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:07pm
OK. I mentioned on a shell preview yesterday that last month I had a pretty good Shoe haul up in Northern Virginia when I was there for work. Sunday and Monday I polished 34 pair of shoes. 28 from that haul. Special thanks to forum members for the advice on where to hit while I was there. I'm hoping these help replenish my Paypal account since I emptied it pretty good up there. Here's about half the shoes:
I showed a preview of these Alden for BB Shell last night This is a better view.
Church's for BB (Brooks English) found with the shells above. both included the shoe trees and the trees go when the shoes do.
Bally Suede longwings (sort of)
Bruno Magli (via trade from SCoNE)
Church's for BB "The Curzon"
Church's Prima Classe Made in Spain WTF.
Hanover Shell Cordovan Longwings. These are almost my size so I'm going to wear them a couple of days to decide if I'm keeping. BTW, I did use renovateur on these, but they're pretty much as found. These and the next were well cared for.
Hanover Plain-toe bluchers. Shell Cordovan. My size. almost. No hopeful PM's.
J&M Aristocraft Golf Shoes, Navy croc print, with Navy suede vamp. Buckle/ Monk "The Greenskeeper"
Etonic NOS. Leather Shortwings with leather soles.
Ferragamo double Gancio Moccasins. First time I've seen this double-hinged horse-bit, with Ferragamo signature bar.
My daughter picked these up for me. Ladies Golf Shoes. Walter Genuin. Never heard of the company before this. They don't sell these at my local pro-shop, but this pair retails for $450 new and I can't tell that these were ever worn outside the clubhouse. The laces are flat-pressed leather and tie like ribbons.
But since they're women's, probably bring $20 and neutral feedback.post #109333 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:18pmpost #109334 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:18pmpost #109335 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:38pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › White collar vs white collar and cuffs 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna FULL CANVASSED SUIT and VEST 8 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Grande Taille - 2017 Warranty - Box/Papers 12 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway