But where do you put the mega hauls from 72 hour thrifting adventures? Trailer hitch?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on Today at 12:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7289post #109321 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:40pmpost #109322 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:45pmpost #109323 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:46pmQuote:Quote:
This is incredible.
Props to TNM for the benzo
Props to GMH for dat Loro
Kiton shearling? WOW.post #109324 of 1387287/10/14 at 5:47pmMore Eisenhower/1940s limited edish patriotic book pics (Click to show)post #109325 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:12pmpost #109326 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:39pmpost #109327 of 1387287/10/14 at 6:41pmpost #109328 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:01pmpost #109329 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:06pmpost #109330 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:09pmpost #109331 of 1387287/10/14 at 7:26pmpost #109332 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:07pm
OK. I mentioned on a shell preview yesterday that last month I had a pretty good Shoe haul up in Northern Virginia when I was there for work. Sunday and Monday I polished 34 pair of shoes. 28 from that haul. Special thanks to forum members for the advice on where to hit while I was there. I'm hoping these help replenish my Paypal account since I emptied it pretty good up there. Here's about half the shoes:
I showed a preview of these Alden for BB Shell last night This is a better view.
Church's for BB (Brooks English) found with the shells above. both included the shoe trees and the trees go when the shoes do.
Bally Suede longwings (sort of)
Bruno Magli (via trade from SCoNE)
Church's for BB "The Curzon"
Church's Prima Classe Made in Spain WTF.
Hanover Shell Cordovan Longwings. These are almost my size so I'm going to wear them a couple of days to decide if I'm keeping. BTW, I did use renovateur on these, but they're pretty much as found. These and the next were well cared for.
Hanover Plain-toe bluchers. Shell Cordovan. My size. almost. No hopeful PM's.
J&M Aristocraft Golf Shoes, Navy croc print, with Navy suede vamp. Buckle/ Monk "The Greenskeeper"
Etonic NOS. Leather Shortwings with leather soles.
Ferragamo double Gancio Moccasins. First time I've seen this double-hinged horse-bit, with Ferragamo signature bar.
My daughter picked these up for me. Ladies Golf Shoes. Walter Genuin. Never heard of the company before this. They don't sell these at my local pro-shop, but this pair retails for $450 new and I can't tell that these were ever worn outside the clubhouse. The laces are flat-pressed leather and tie like ribbons.
But since they're women's, probably bring $20 and neutral feedback.post #109333 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:18pmpost #109334 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:18pmpost #109335 of 1387287/10/14 at 8:38pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Official Sales Alert thread 27 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 33 minutes ago
- › viberg mahogany shell service boots size 6.5 2030 brogue toe cap 38 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 38 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 39 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 42 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 42 minutes ago
- › BNWT $2867 Orazio Luciano Grey Overcoat 100% Wool Size 54EU - 44US 46 minutes ago
- › Flint Water and Fat 1%er Michael Moore 54 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 57 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding