or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7271

post #109051 of 135826

Ties from yesterday... fave is the "no name" Sacks woven gold tie. Very similar to the Charvet ties.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #109052 of 135826

 

 

 

 

 

Is this Real?

 

 

 

Any info on these Church's? They say Made in Italy. 

post #109053 of 135826
I believe The burberry is real I have a similar one
post #109054 of 135826
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMU13 View Post

 

Any info on these Church's? They say Made in Italy. 

 

Those are awesome.

post #109055 of 135826

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Went to NMLC and picked up 4 more Isaia 7 folds and a Kiton seven fold at about 40 each

post #109056 of 135826

Quote:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Quote:

 

 

 

Who has been lucky enough to complete a trade with @R01gt? If you haven't, you're missing out. I just traded him some ebay fodder for a St. Andrews sportcoat, and he tossed in another SC in my size! Incredible. The items came packaged well in a large flat rate box.

 

He's a first-class, top-drawer gentleman. Do business with him. You won't regret it.

 

 

 

 

Glad they worked out for ya!

post #109057 of 135826

Oh hey. Vicuna. Cool. 

post #109058 of 135826
My first Barbour, thought it was Super Dave when I saw the picture, turned out it was Steve McQueen. This is a keeper, not available.


post #109059 of 135826

Nice hauls lately, gentlemen!

post #109060 of 135826

This is the first bespoke cifonelli I've seen on here, I think. Was hoping it fit a little younger, but alas, it has a pretty sturdy shoulder and is ventless. measures a 42 reg if anyones interested! 

 


Edited by Yorker - 7/6/14 at 5:48pm
post #109061 of 135826

Definitely my best tie find to date. This thing is 64 inches long... 

 

 

NWT Jack Spade Anchor Belt

 

 

Simon Spurr. Really love the collar on this one. 

 

 

Apolis at a plain old Goodwill was strange.

 

 

Wallace & Barnes westernish work shirt

 

 

Corn XXL

 

 

I remembered that this label had made selvedge, but I didn't remember that they made super cheap Jack Threads selvedge. Oh well. Still pretty cool looking. 

 

 

Zara 38

 

 

Three big ass Canali's with a ton of pick stitching. First is a orphan at 56L EU and the second two are suits 60L EU.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, all of this stuff is available (even though some of it fits me) as well as everything on my eBay page (which I've never shared before because my listings are embarrassing compared to some of yours). I have some new stuff going up in about 20 minutes. A few of you may remember some of my posts from a month or so ago where I moved into a new city with my girlfriend with minimum wageish jobs (for now) and then we got a kitten. Well that kitten got sick last week, and after a cool $1000 this weekend at the vet with more to come, we found out we're most likely going to have to put him down in about a week. This is some of the most fucking bullshit I've ever heard. He's 16 weeks old. He probably won't be the only one at that shelter either. This cat was one of the best things to happen to our relationship in a long time. Anyway, I fucking hate to suggest something like this, but we're pretty low on dough right now, so if you see anything you like, and want to make me an offer on any of this stuff, that'd be really helpful right now. TheNeedMachine, clearly not buying those records anymore.

 

post #109062 of 135826
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

My first Barbour, thought it was Super Dave when I saw the picture, turned out it was Steve McQueen. This is a keeper, not available.



I still think its Super Dave!
post #109063 of 135826
My greatest find was a vicuña overcoat from the 50-60's in mint condition for. $60. Wore it off and on for fifteen years and sold it for $750. Now they are over $12,000 and upwards.
post #109064 of 135826
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByFly View Post

My greatest find was a vicuña overcoat from the 50-60's in mint condition for. $60. Wore it off and on for fifteen years and sold it for $750. Now they are over $12,000 and upwards.


Found 3 so far, all sold (first one through LuxeSwap!). Japan really likes them, the other two went to Japan. Need my 4th to come in now.

post #109065 of 135826
Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoltorb View Post


So, all of this stuff is available (even though some of it fits me) as well as everything on my eBay page (which I've never shared before because my listings are embarrassing compared to some of yours). I have some new stuff going up in about 20 minutes. A few of you may remember some of my posts from a month or so ago where I moved into a new city with my girlfriend with minimum wageish jobs (for now) and then we got a kitten. Well that kitten got sick last week, and after a cool $1000 this weekend at the vet with more to come, we found out we're most likely going to have to put him down in about a week. This is some of the most fucking bullshit I've ever heard. He's 16 weeks old. He probably won't be the only one at that shelter either. This cat was one of the best things to happen to our relationship in a long time. Anyway, I fucking hate to suggest something like this, but we're pretty low on dough right now, so if you see anything you like, and want to make me an offer on any of this stuff, that'd be really helpful right now. TheNeedMachine, clearly not buying those records anymore.




Sorry to hear such sad news. I would definitely get a second opinion, though. I'd ask at least 3 different vets (small private practices, of course. Not the chain places). That's a huge bummer though. He's so cute. frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread