That looks like a hot chick with a shotgun.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7270
Styleforum Top Picks
I absolutely agree, however it's not clear (to me) that this is happening at GW. As I understand it, it's legal to pay some workers below minimum wage because they're already being supported by the government, ostensibly well enough that they don't need to work at all. For some in that position, GW is a good deal for the job training and/or opportunity to contribute to any kind of social project. I could be convinced otherwise, but I think there are much bigger giants to battle in the war on worker exploitation.
found myself in santa barbara again and in a quick stop found some made in england doc bluchers in my size that I had been lusting after for at least 6 months
also had to pass on a fantastic navy chalkstripe foulard silk lined 3/2 carrol and co suit from the 70s because of a single moth nibble...
Since people are finding winter jackets already, please let me know if you find something in my size (40R). Looking for parka's and the like. Last winter sucked and these stupid apps are going to take all my dollaz.
Ain't it about time for @capnwes's annual backyard 'coon hunt?
Wow, good memory! We missed the annual 'possum hunt this year, since we were at the beach. I bet they are still out there, so I'm hoping to bag one some time this week. Though it's always been a little less suspect, blasting my 20 gauge while the 4th o' July fire works were going on.
Here's where we were instead.
Edited by capnwes - 7/6/14 at 8:31am
LMK when you get a whole PTO post to yourself.
I got mine....as an April Fools joke. Was really a suit, photo was cropped. Man that pissed me off.
I just had to....
Please don't slaughter me if the pics are too big. I am a little rusty over here. Here is yesterday's tie haul.
(11) NWT Seaward & Stern Ties
(12) NWT Robert Talbott Carmel Ties
(14) NWT Drakes Ties
(19) NWT Breuer Ties
(26) NWT Cantini Ties
(11) NWT Luciano Barbera Ties
(42) NWT Arnys Paris Ties
(5) NWT Charles Hill Ties
(3) NWT Nick Hilton Ties
(3) NWT Les Copains Ties
(1) NWOT Oxxford Clothes Ties
( 8) NWT Robert Talbott Estate Ties
(100) NWT Robert Talbott Best of Class Ties
(61) More NWT Robert Talbott Best of Class Ties
(12) NWT Robert Talbott Mainline Ties
(2) NWOT Hanauer Bows
(1) NWOT Robert Talbott Seersucker Bow
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GOLDEN BEAR X CLUB MONACO Horween Leather Jacket 16 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 6 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories