That looks like a hot chick with a shotgun.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7270
Styleforum Top Pickspost #109037 of 1387287/5/14 at 7:25pm
I absolutely agree, however it's not clear (to me) that this is happening at GW. As I understand it, it's legal to pay some workers below minimum wage because they're already being supported by the government, ostensibly well enough that they don't need to work at all. For some in that position, GW is a good deal for the job training and/or opportunity to contribute to any kind of social project. I could be convinced otherwise, but I think there are much bigger giants to battle in the war on worker exploitation.post #109038 of 1387287/5/14 at 7:30pmpost #109039 of 1387287/5/14 at 8:42pmpost #109040 of 1387287/5/14 at 9:25pmpost #109041 of 1387287/5/14 at 10:17pmpost #109042 of 1387287/5/14 at 10:26pm
found myself in santa barbara again and in a quick stop found some made in england doc bluchers in my size that I had been lusting after for at least 6 months
also had to pass on a fantastic navy chalkstripe foulard silk lined 3/2 carrol and co suit from the 70s because of a single moth nibble...post #109043 of 1387287/5/14 at 10:41pm
Since people are finding winter jackets already, please let me know if you find something in my size (40R). Looking for parka's and the like. Last winter sucked and these stupid apps are going to take all my dollaz.post #109044 of 1387287/6/14 at 6:41ampost #109045 of 1387287/6/14 at 6:48ampost #109046 of 1387287/6/14 at 7:37ampost #109047 of 1387287/6/14 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Ain't it about time for @capnwes's annual backyard 'coon hunt?
Wow, good memory! We missed the annual 'possum hunt this year, since we were at the beach. I bet they are still out there, so I'm hoping to bag one some time this week. Though it's always been a little less suspect, blasting my 20 gauge while the 4th o' July fire works were going on.
Here's where we were instead.
Edited by capnwes - 7/6/14 at 8:31ampost #109048 of 1387287/6/14 at 7:56ampost #109049 of 1387287/6/14 at 8:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
LMK when you get a whole PTO post to yourself.
I got mine....as an April Fools joke. Was really a suit, photo was cropped. Man that pissed me off.
I just had to....post #109050 of 1387287/6/14 at 8:39amCatching up on posts upon returning from vacation. Said "What. The. Fuck." out loud when I saw this post. Seriously amazing.Quote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
Please don't slaughter me if the pics are too big. I am a little rusty over here. Here is yesterday's tie haul.
(11) NWT Seaward & Stern Ties
(12) NWT Robert Talbott Carmel Ties
(14) NWT Drakes Ties
(19) NWT Breuer Ties
(26) NWT Cantini Ties
(11) NWT Luciano Barbera Ties
(42) NWT Arnys Paris Ties
(5) NWT Charles Hill Ties
(3) NWT Nick Hilton Ties
(3) NWT Les Copains Ties
(1) NWOT Oxxford Clothes Ties
( 8) NWT Robert Talbott Estate Ties
(100) NWT Robert Talbott Best of Class Ties
(61) More NWT Robert Talbott Best of Class Ties
(12) NWT Robert Talbott Mainline Ties
(2) NWOT Hanauer Bows
(1) NWOT Robert Talbott Seersucker Bow
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...