or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7261

post #108901 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post
 

Double check the B&J silk ties... some are made by "MD" Michael Drake or "CH" Charles Hill

 

Something like this as an example http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141107051093&ssPageName=ADME:L:BOWO:US:1123

 

Went back and got the rest. First 4 on the left are marked CH

 

post #108902 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardthefirst View Post

Is my size.... Proxy maybe? biggrin.gif

I almost always pick them up as I have a hard time leaving such nice trousers behind, although I did leave the last several pair as they were plain cotton trousers. Nothing fancy. I'll pick them up with you in mind next time. smile.gif

I've also seen polo shirts and sweaters from J. Hilburn from the same donor. The shirts aren't as nice as the pants, though,
post #108903 of 119115
36R gentlemen: I don't know this brand, but thought it worth mentioning. Van Gils Couture cashmere 2x4 DB blazer. I don't believe it's fully canvassed, and couldn't tell if pick stitching was for reelz. I didn't kop, but I don't think it's going anywhere, so PM me if you want a proxy.



post #108904 of 119115
Chipp wool knit tie



NWT Hertling for Ledbury cream cotton flat front slacks. 30x36.

post #108905 of 119115





post #108906 of 119115
Do those jeans have a hologram sticker anywhere?
post #108907 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post






First that AE7 coat now this? The tags look nice and authentic. The medusa head looks like it is asleep!
post #108908 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogz View Post

Do those jeans have a hologram sticker anywhere?
Couldn't find holo

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

First that AE7 coat now this? The tags look nice and authentic. The medusa head looks like it is asleep!

Ugh hope it's a winner
There are a lot of little details but no holo
**Spoo signal
post #108909 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

First that AE7 coat now this? The tags look nice and authentic. The medusa head looks like it is asleep!
Don't know about the tag but found this advice on another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubberah
Also, Versace Jeans (all lines I am told) are made by Ittierre sPa - doesn't appear to be one (most sellers will photograph it).
!

Just checked my auth pairs and you are right; there should be an Ittierre tag inside that marks them and these jeans don't have that.

Thanks, Danny, for the additional info... my gut told me these looked fake, but it helps to have a second opinion. I just hope the OP can get his money back...
post #108910 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post

Couldn't find holo
Ugh hope it's a winner
There are a lot of little details but no holo
**Spoo signal
Does it say "Versace Sport" on the metal tag? Then Versace jeans elsewhere?
post #108911 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Don't know about the tag but found this advice on another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubberah
Also, Versace Jeans (all lines I am told) are made by Ittierre sPa - doesn't appear to be one (most sellers will photograph it).
!

Just checked my auth pairs and you are right; there should be an Ittierre tag inside that marks them and these jeans don't have that.

Thanks, Danny, for the additional info... my gut told me these looked fake, but it helps to have a second opinion. I just hope the OP can get his money back...

We'll...sure enough it DO have the interre label... We'll I'll be a ...monkeys uncle ..lookin real
post #108912 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Does it say "Versace Sport" on the metal tag? Then Versace jeans elsewhere?

Plastic tag says versace sport

Everything else versace jeans couture
post #108913 of 119115

Weird and old Versace. Few holes and a stain but it was so weird I had to grab it.

 

 

 

 

post #108914 of 119115

I find so many versace jeans, and shirts. I should be picking all of them up?

post #108915 of 119115
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post
 

I find so many versace jeans, and shirts. I should be picking all of them up?

SILK!!! You cant to find the Silk Shirts :fonz:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread