Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7258post #108856 of 1387287/2/14 at 5:53pmThere's a donor here who donated semi-frequently who is a 36x34 and always donated stone mint J. Hilburn trousers. I too thought they were Incotex. I'm not sure the maker, but they are really well made and I love the cut and details. Can't give them away on the bay, though so you can likely pick them up cheap on there if they pop up.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #108857 of 1387287/2/14 at 6:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
There's a donor here who donated semi-frequently who is a 36x34 and always donated stone mint J. Hilburn trousers. I too thought they were Incotex. I'm not sure the maker, but they are really well made and I love the cut and details. Can't give them away on the bay, though so you can likely pick them up cheap on there if they pop up.
I can agree, they are very well made, and feel spectacular. Its a shame about the eBay resale of them, too bad we can't tag a "made by" company on them to peak some interest.post #108858 of 1387287/2/14 at 6:03pm
Little bay bag.... #1post #108859 of 1387287/2/14 at 6:15pmpost #108860 of 1387287/2/14 at 6:42pmQuote:
Wearing them right now to start stretching them out. I've got soccer/cyclist thighs so they are a bit snug. About 2" too long tho so they look goofy if i throw on a pair of loaferspost #108861 of 1387287/2/14 at 6:55pmPretty long time lurker here. This thread has inspired me to go thrifting and has really supplemented my post-graduate work wardrobe. I usually find run of the mill brooks brother,polo, etc. But today was pretty special. Made a stop before I went to the gym and found 8 Bullock&Jones ties (4 wool, 4 cashmere) 2 Kiton sevenfolds, 2 Sulka, and 3 RT Best of Class. I also found a really awesome Dunhill camel wool blend sport coat with working cuffs and ticket pocket. It's tiny. 36r. Figured one of yall would like it. As well as some 8.5 AE Maxwell's for someone without clown feet like me ha. There's some other neat stuff. I'll figure our how to post pics of all this when I'm on my PC. Just excited and wanted to sharepost #108862 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:03pmpost #108863 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:06pmpost #108864 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:09pmpost #108865 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Slow day today. 6 stores and 1 RG shirt to cover gas. Oh well. I was happy to come home to see my thrift-funded online purchase sitting on my front step.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Made by The Brothers Crisp in Hartford, Conn. Olive brown Cone Mills selvedge duck canvas quarters. Horween Chromexcel. 6 iron leather midsole handsewn to the second man-made midsole. Brick red Vibram soles.
Damn, these are so dope. Love the red brick Vibram.post #108866 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:36pmpost #108867 of 1387287/2/14 at 7:51pmpost #108868 of 1387287/2/14 at 8:13pm
@barrelntrigger I think this is your size. Or some other 40R check it. Workwear isht:post #108869 of 1387287/2/14 at 8:17pmQuote:One of these things is not like the othersOriginally Posted by TAMU13
Figured it out. Although I dont know how to spoiler so I apologize for blasting yall with my poor pics.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
One of these things doesn't belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
by the time I've finished this song....post #108870 of 1387287/2/14 at 8:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
@barrelntrigger I think this is your size. Or some other 40R check it. Workwear isht:
Thanks, bro. But the styling is out dated and not my thing.
In other news, Coped a dope ass Barbour International Herringbone Jacket for a really killer price! Popcorning until I get it!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...