or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 7159

post #107371 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-H View Post

Fall/Summer '14??? hmmmmmmm 
shaddap it was a joke peepwall[1].gif
post #107372 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Just noticed this on the linen zzegna



Motherfucka didn't even wear this thing for one season
Gatsby and this must be from the same owner. I should camp out the store.

EDIT: hope I didn't pull a Florian, talking badly about the deceased and all

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dappercanadian View Post
 

Can we make this into a verb? Like "dude you're Florianing right now" (No offence Florian- I jest)

 

:fu:

post #107373 of 114839
Was clearly referring to zegna's farming simulator 2014
post #107374 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post
 

Holy shit! Shae used to do porn!!!

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Kekilli

I guess she didn't have any problems whoring around in GoT scenes :lookaround:

post #107375 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Was clearly referring to zegna's farming simulator 2014

last time I found a Ben Sherman shirt from Fall/Winter 2013

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
:facepalm:
post #107376 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post


It ended at 55, but still a pretty good price to me. Thanks a bunch Andro was looking for a pair of Suede wingtips in good condition for a while now

cheers.gif

If these don't fit let me know, maybe we can work out a trade.  I've been holding off breaking into the suede game, but when opportunities comes-a-knocking...

post #107377 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

I hear the sound of one hand fapping.
post #107378 of 114839

Some items from the week.

 

Brioni 42R may keep because has a slight defect on one sleeve.

 

 

 

Isaia navy blue plaid 42S Super 130s and great condition.  My size but may not keep.  This is a nice jacket.

post #107379 of 114839
:rotflmao:Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Just noticed this on the linen zzegna



Motherfucka didn't even wear this thing for one season
Gatsby and this must be from the same owner. I should camp out the store.

EDIT: hope I didn't pull a Florian, talking badly about the deceased and all

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dappercanadian View Post
 

Can we make this into a verb? Like "dude you're Florianing right now" (No offence Florian- I jest)

 

HA! No offense but this is the funniest shit I've heard all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #107380 of 114839

IS THIS PAUL SMITH???? OR DID I GET TRICKED?

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #107381 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilay05 View Post
 

IS THIS PAUL SMITH???? OR DID I GET TRICKED?

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I vote yes.CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

As in the "P" and "S" looks very similar. But could be faked? Anymore tags?

post #107382 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Isaia navy blue plaid 42S Super 130s and great condition.  My size but may not keep.  This is a nice jacket. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



NOOOOOOOO!

Y U SO SHORT!!??
post #107383 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post
 

Isaia navy blue plaid 42S Super 130s and great condition.  My size but may not keep.  This is a nice jacket.

 

Holla!

post #107384 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilay05 View Post
 

IS THIS PAUL SMITH???? OR DID I GET TRICKED?

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I vote real.

post #107385 of 114839
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post


NOOOOOOOO!

Y U SO SHORT!!??

Sometimes short sometimes regular never tall or long.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread