This seems to be a good deal for Ferragamo loafers. Size 10.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 10/25/16 at 1:23pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 10/22/16 at 2:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6995post #104911 of 1387285/16/14 at 10:20ampost #104912 of 1387285/16/14 at 10:58am
Anyone live near Kerrville, TX?post #104913 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:01ampost #104914 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:05ampost #104915 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:07amQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
Anyone live near Kerrville, TX?
As a matter of fact...post #104916 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:18ampost #104917 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:29ampost #104918 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:39ampost #104919 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:49amQuote:
I think it's more like 10 Like New EG's according to the article, but yeah, I won't be able to make it until tomorrow if at all. Though, it's at the top of my list for tomorrow for sure. It is a bit of a drive though.
I've got a day job, people.post #104920 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:52ampost #104921 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:57ampost #104922 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:59ampost #104923 of 1387285/16/14 at 11:59am
So, I was just dropping off the Kiton from earlier this week at the tailors and decided to hit a couple stores on my way home... glad I did.
Awesome Kiton, two small pulls but totally fine for personal use.
Uniqlo unstructured cotton sc. They usually run tiny but this M fits my 40L frame. Weird.
Gant cord sc, prob nwot, my size.
Vintage Eton. Their older shirts have much nicer collars than the new ones, look at that roll!
+ some pants, sweaters and more ties.
Came home to another e-trift from earlier this week. I've been anxiously waiting for these, seller had one blurry pic and a description that said "worn but in good condititon" so I had no idea what I was getting... turned out to be practically unworn, sweet! (esp for the price I paid )post #104924 of 1387285/16/14 at 12:04pmpost #104925 of 1387285/16/14 at 12:22pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Clarks Desert Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Design Your Own Suit (DYOS) 3 minutes ago
- › Please comment on suit coat fit 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Is this too tight? 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Field Boot GMTO #2 8 minutes ago
- › GRAVATI peccary loafer - US 6 (UK 5.5) 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...