Thank you. I made out Bellucci, but my phone died. Damn those 23" sleeves...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6939post #104072 of 1387285/5/14 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Shoeluv
+1 I think the one time I asked my Father in Law if he was born an asshole or had to work at it sealed our relationship. He actually loved me after that, I think he was looking to see if I would stand up to him or roll over. He loved picking arguments with me because neither of his kids would fight back, and I am not the rolling over type. Tell him to mind his own business, that you are the man of your household and his daughter's care is in your hands now.
still reading through todays posts, so forgive me if it's been said. but the guys are 100% right. if we can all agree, (and i can thumb an eazye comment) . we are being honest with you. the only thing a father in law wants to see, is his daughter marry a man capable of being the man of his house. so he can pass the torch, and retire. most of us married guys have had to step up at least once. just stand your ground Hans. he should trust your management of your own finances. your wife would look less happy if there were any issues.post #104073 of 1387285/5/14 at 10:12pmpost #104074 of 1387285/5/14 at 10:23pm
I found a pair of NB brown ff twill trou recently. The quality is absolutely spectacular. Not sure who they outsource to, but there's handwork EVERYWHERE. They aren't doing well *over there* but I have to tell you, I don't care. They're spectacular and I was thrilled to find them. I suspect one of you skinny ass size 34ish dudes will get them in a trade at some point.post #104075 of 1387285/6/14 at 12:07am
Finally home at midnight after a long day in LA. Thrifted some decent stuff. Popped my Charvet cherry. Also Kop'd a badass Belvest S150s black purple stripe PIMP suit. Some more other stuff...but for now, its time to crash.
FTFM. I feel like thats all I've been doing in my own yard the past 3 fucking days...post #104076 of 1387285/6/14 at 6:53ampost #104077 of 1387285/6/14 at 7:38ampost #104078 of 1387285/6/14 at 7:42ampost #104079 of 1387285/6/14 at 7:57am
@Shoeluv hope that's the extent of it. My mom had one open up by her mailbox a couple months - it gave way while she getting the mail and she dropped up to her waist with one leg in the hole...she'd just had knee surgery and couldn't get out, so there she sat, leg in a hole, waiting for someone to come by. She wasn't hurt and only sat there for about 20 minutes, so it sounds sort of comical now. Turned out to be caused by a neighbor's leaky water pipe.
The one in Florida recently really creeped me out - opened up under a dude's bedroom and he was swallowed up while sleeping in his bed, never to be found.post #104080 of 1387285/6/14 at 7:57amQuote:
Scary, but pretty sure that was due to too an old failing retaining wall and not a sinkhole per say.post #104081 of 1387285/6/14 at 8:08amI emailed a resume to my SW&D honeyhole in Columbus with links to eBay auctions containing direct evidence and explanations of how I've profited from their pricing mistakes and I just got called for an interview. Ha.
Dan, two weeks and I'll be handing you the key to the city.post #104082 of 1387285/6/14 at 8:15amQuote:Originally Posted by highvoltorb
I emailed a resume to my SW&D honeyhole in Columbus with links to eBay auctions containing direct evidence and explanations of how I've profited from their pricing mistakes and I just got called for an interview. Ha.
Dan, two weeks and I'll be handing you the key to the city.
God bless, man, god bless. Best of luck with the interview!
....does this mean you'll be leaving Dayton unattended as well?post #104083 of 1387285/6/14 at 8:19amQuote:
Thanks! I will most likely leave Dayton alone. I may stop by on my way to visit my bro who still has another two years at Miami, but I'll probably message you first to make sure you haven't cleaned it out already... hahapost #104084 of 1387285/6/14 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
hope that's the extent of it. My mom had one open up by her mailbox a couple months - it gave way while she getting the mail and she dropped up to her waist with one leg in the hole...she'd just had knee surgery and couldn't get out, so there she sat, leg in a hole, waiting for someone to come by. She wasn't hurt and only sat there for about 20 minutes, so it sounds sort of comical now. Turned out to be caused by a neighbor's leaky water pipe.
The one in Florida recently really creeped me out - opened up under a dude's bedroom and he was swallowed up while sleeping in his bed, never to be found.
Yea that is unnatural. Worst way to die. Drowning in mud. Creeps me outpost #104085 of 1387285/6/14 at 8:40am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Orange Salmon Jacket/Vest 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding