Summer weight corneliani (44),lorenzini fall autumn (m),Cerruti cotton cashmere, rrl small, rlbl women's crop top?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 4:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/26/16 at 5:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6869post #103021 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:13pmpost #103022 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:56pmPSA for Seattle folks: hit a Goodwill in Tukwila and had my best shirt haul ever. 3x Kiton, LP, Borrelli, EZ Su Misura, Isaia, and super recent Armani. Might want to watch the GW in the same distribution channel. Also found Filson and NWOT Blundstone at another store.
All NA as they're my size except the Fison, which is a medium brown waxed cotton jacked.post #103023 of 1387284/22/14 at 6:19pmpost #103024 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:17pmpost #103025 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:21pmpost #103026 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:02pmpost #103027 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:34pm
my e-thrift came in....
I'm really happy about these. I bought them to flip but I will probably keep because they are my size.
mid process (one brushed and one not brushed).....
It's no "Cordovan by Cap'n" but I'm happy with how they turned out. These things are in great condition with very little creasing and the uppers are almost spotless. I was nervous because the pics from the auction didn't look so great but I knew it was still worth the risk.post #103028 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:39pmpost #103029 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #103030 of 1387284/22/14 at 10:11pmpost #103031 of 1387284/23/14 at 4:53ampost #103032 of 1387284/23/14 at 5:04ampost #103033 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Shout out to @tben for a really great trade. Thanks brother (say it like the Hulkster)!
Great trade for me as well!
Right back at you! I don't think you ask so many questions.Quote:
I've been done/probably will continue to be done thrifting for a while, unfortunately.Quote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
I think I know him...post #103034 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:57am
With the semester winding down, things are getting busier for me. So before I forget i need to give a few shout outs.
@GHo for the CT shirt, fits perfectly!
@cdgreg for helping me figure out how to cut shipping costs, you were a huge help.
@chiron for unloading his shoes into my closet, it will be a total of 6 pairs after all is said and done. Great trades.
and to everyone on here that is giving me something to read other than textbookspost #103035 of 1387284/23/14 at 9:25am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 12 minutes ago
- › Lining Material - Lauren Ralph Lauren Linen Sport Coat? 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 25 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding