Summer weight corneliani (44),lorenzini fall autumn (m),Cerruti cotton cashmere, rrl small, rlbl women's crop top?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 3:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6869post #103021 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:13pmpost #103022 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:56pmPSA for Seattle folks: hit a Goodwill in Tukwila and had my best shirt haul ever. 3x Kiton, LP, Borrelli, EZ Su Misura, Isaia, and super recent Armani. Might want to watch the GW in the same distribution channel. Also found Filson and NWOT Blundstone at another store.
All NA as they're my size except the Fison, which is a medium brown waxed cotton jacked.post #103023 of 1387284/22/14 at 6:19pmpost #103024 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:17pmpost #103025 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:21pmpost #103026 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:02pmpost #103027 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:34pm
my e-thrift came in....
I'm really happy about these. I bought them to flip but I will probably keep because they are my size.
mid process (one brushed and one not brushed).....
It's no "Cordovan by Cap'n" but I'm happy with how they turned out. These things are in great condition with very little creasing and the uppers are almost spotless. I was nervous because the pics from the auction didn't look so great but I knew it was still worth the risk.post #103028 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:39pmpost #103029 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #103030 of 1387284/22/14 at 10:11pmpost #103031 of 1387284/23/14 at 4:53ampost #103032 of 1387284/23/14 at 5:04ampost #103033 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Shout out to @tben for a really great trade. Thanks brother (say it like the Hulkster)!
Great trade for me as well!
Right back at you! I don't think you ask so many questions.Quote:
I've been done/probably will continue to be done thrifting for a while, unfortunately.Quote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
I think I know him...post #103034 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:57am
With the semester winding down, things are getting busier for me. So before I forget i need to give a few shout outs.
@GHo for the CT shirt, fits perfectly!
@cdgreg for helping me figure out how to cut shipping costs, you were a huge help.
@chiron for unloading his shoes into my closet, it will be a total of 6 pairs after all is said and done. Great trades.
and to everyone on here that is giving me something to read other than textbookspost #103035 of 1387284/23/14 at 9:25am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Best fitting "casual" oxford shirts? i.e., able to be worn... 18 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 22 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 31 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 42 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...