Summer weight corneliani (44),lorenzini fall autumn (m),Cerruti cotton cashmere, rrl small, rlbl women's crop top?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Today at 8:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6869post #103021 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:13pmpost #103022 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:56pmPSA for Seattle folks: hit a Goodwill in Tukwila and had my best shirt haul ever. 3x Kiton, LP, Borrelli, EZ Su Misura, Isaia, and super recent Armani. Might want to watch the GW in the same distribution channel. Also found Filson and NWOT Blundstone at another store.
All NA as they're my size except the Fison, which is a medium brown waxed cotton jacked.post #103023 of 1387284/22/14 at 6:19pmpost #103024 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:17pmpost #103025 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:21pmpost #103026 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:02pmpost #103027 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:34pm
my e-thrift came in....
I'm really happy about these. I bought them to flip but I will probably keep because they are my size.
mid process (one brushed and one not brushed).....
It's no "Cordovan by Cap'n" but I'm happy with how they turned out. These things are in great condition with very little creasing and the uppers are almost spotless. I was nervous because the pics from the auction didn't look so great but I knew it was still worth the risk.post #103028 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:39pmpost #103029 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #103030 of 1387284/22/14 at 10:11pmpost #103031 of 1387284/23/14 at 4:53ampost #103032 of 1387284/23/14 at 5:04ampost #103033 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Shout out to @tben for a really great trade. Thanks brother (say it like the Hulkster)!
Great trade for me as well!
Right back at you! I don't think you ask so many questions.Quote:
I've been done/probably will continue to be done thrifting for a while, unfortunately.Quote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
I think I know him...post #103034 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:57am
With the semester winding down, things are getting busier for me. So before I forget i need to give a few shout outs.
@GHo for the CT shirt, fits perfectly!
@cdgreg for helping me figure out how to cut shipping costs, you were a huge help.
@chiron for unloading his shoes into my closet, it will be a total of 6 pairs after all is said and done. Great trades.
and to everyone on here that is giving me something to read other than textbookspost #103035 of 1387284/23/14 at 9:25am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding