Summer weight corneliani (44),lorenzini fall autumn (m),Cerruti cotton cashmere, rrl small, rlbl women's crop top?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6869post #103021 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #103022 of 1387284/22/14 at 5:56pmPSA for Seattle folks: hit a Goodwill in Tukwila and had my best shirt haul ever. 3x Kiton, LP, Borrelli, EZ Su Misura, Isaia, and super recent Armani. Might want to watch the GW in the same distribution channel. Also found Filson and NWOT Blundstone at another store.
All NA as they're my size except the Fison, which is a medium brown waxed cotton jacked.post #103023 of 1387284/22/14 at 6:19pmpost #103024 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:17pmpost #103025 of 1387284/22/14 at 7:21pmpost #103026 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:02pmpost #103027 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:34pm
my e-thrift came in....
I'm really happy about these. I bought them to flip but I will probably keep because they are my size.
mid process (one brushed and one not brushed).....
It's no "Cordovan by Cap'n" but I'm happy with how they turned out. These things are in great condition with very little creasing and the uppers are almost spotless. I was nervous because the pics from the auction didn't look so great but I knew it was still worth the risk.post #103028 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:39pmpost #103029 of 1387284/22/14 at 8:48pmpost #103030 of 1387284/22/14 at 10:11pmpost #103031 of 1387284/23/14 at 4:53ampost #103032 of 1387284/23/14 at 5:04ampost #103033 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
Shout out to @tben for a really great trade. Thanks brother (say it like the Hulkster)!
Great trade for me as well!
Right back at you! I don't think you ask so many questions.Quote:
I've been done/probably will continue to be done thrifting for a while, unfortunately.Quote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
I think I know him...post #103034 of 1387284/23/14 at 7:57am
With the semester winding down, things are getting busier for me. So before I forget i need to give a few shout outs.
@GHo for the CT shirt, fits perfectly!
@cdgreg for helping me figure out how to cut shipping costs, you were a huge help.
@chiron for unloading his shoes into my closet, it will be a total of 6 pairs after all is said and done. Great trades.
and to everyone on here that is giving me something to read other than textbooks
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 second ago
- › LEMAIRE 13 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Mens Jewelry / Bracelets 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...