or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6866

post #102976 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

Colorful day here in the CT...finally felt like Spring


Cherry popped...First skeet tie

Tell me a little more about that jacket…..
post #102977 of 137585
J Press in 43 L if you're interested
post #102978 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

J Press in 43 L if you're interested

Interested I am
43L I am not frown.gif

Thank you though!
post #102979 of 137585
Something pretty nifty I just snagged in my size: http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=321377550866
post #102980 of 137585
post #102981 of 137585
Recent Spring Break Finds

May not interest everyone but I'm a sneaker head










Sneaker 12s

Charles Barkleys and Kevin Garnett's


Boots 10

smile.gif
post #102982 of 137585

Ahh damn you tellason crapshoot. I got cords :/


Ladbroke slim tapered cords in a 30 waist if anyone wants to trade for jeans in a 30/31.

 

Debating whether to be a glutton for punishment and try again...

 

Haha, I probably deserve it for pissing you guys off!


Edited by ridethecliche - 4/21/14 at 8:24pm
post #102983 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac7 View Post

Suits from the past month:
 

 

The hell are all these Oxxford's falling from the heavens?  Someone else hauled in a pile recently as well, and I've found exactly one Oxxford in my thrifting life.  Nice score! 

post #102984 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLnoob View Post
 

 

The hell are all these Oxxford's falling from the heavens?  Someone else hauled in a pile recently as well, and I've found exactly one Oxxford in my thrifting life.  Nice score! 

you're too busy finding everything else!

post #102985 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
 

you're too busy finding everything else!

 

Last weekend was the first in a LONG time I didn't hit a single thrift.  Maybe all the Oxxford's came out that day and I missed them....oh well.  You're right - can't complain!

post #102986 of 137585

Willing to trade Robert Graham for Kiton shirts, PM for details.

 

post #102987 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Ahh damn you tellason crapshoot. I got cords :/


Ladbroke slim tapered cords in a 30 waist if anyone wants to trade for jeans in a 30/31.

Debating whether to be a glutton for punishment and try again...

Haha, I probably deserve it for pissing you guys off!

Feel your pain. I got cords and Some khaki colored non selvedge pants
post #102988 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLnoob View Post

The hell are all these Oxxford's falling from the heavens?  Someone else hauled in a pile recently as well, and I've found exactly one Oxxford in my thrifting life.  Nice score! 

Thanks sir, you havent been doing so bad yourself. I need to find an oxxford in my size, they always seem to be on the bigger side!
post #102989 of 137585
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmac7 View Post

I need to find an oxxford in my size, they always seem to be on the bigger side!

The people who can afford to have them originally custom made tend to eat quite well.

post #102990 of 137585
My first Aldens. One shell, one standard cap toe. Both my size. Can't believe my luck. Shells need some work but that will be fun. Best part was they were...let's just say absurdly cheap... next to a pair of busted fake snake Stacy Adams that were $24.99.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread