or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6863  

post #102931 of 138728
This one broke my heart this weekend. It's a suit, found in a thrift but it was littered with small stains and little holes. I would have purchased if it was regular thrift prices but they wanted a bit more and I probably wouldn't have gotten a return on my investment.
post #102932 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takai View Post

Current Dolce and Gabbana mainline trousers, black Wool/Silk blend NWT and Unhemmed, or Current PRPS Grey Selvedge NWT? Both are the same price, and can only grab one, the Dolce is in my size, the Prps is 36x34 I believe. 

Also, how is the quality of Dolce's Suiting? I dont actually own anything except a couple undershirts from them. 

I have a suit from the "luxury" line. The fit and style are nice but the prices are stupid for the quality of it. Not worth the msrp. I feel its maybe at lower teir HF level in quality for double the price. I thrifted mine though, so I didn't care.
post #102933 of 138728

Is this a good pick-up? Got it for a good bit less than $200

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/301076148568?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l4467&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI301076148568.N19.S2.M-182.R1.TR5

Also, I owe some of you messages or emails...getting to those today. 

post #102934 of 138728
A first for me- I hadn't even found mainline before.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #102935 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

@jdrizzy wheres this haul man?

Im on fire down here in the South - in addition to three Jos A Bank ties, I found a Burberry's Jacket yesterday. SUCK. IT. BITCHES.

Got this beat...

 

Two pairs of fucking Claiborne!!!

 

 

 


Edited by capnwes - 4/21/14 at 8:34am
post #102936 of 138728
What is that velvet?
post #102937 of 138728

Yeah, lol

 

As far as I can tell these were actually worn in The Claiborne Identity and The Claiborne Supremacy, but were retired before The Claiborne Ultimatum was filmed. 

post #102938 of 138728
My Tellason Crapshoot came to my post office box at work today and had a chance to try them on. Very pleased with them. They are straight leg black jeans.
post #102939 of 138728
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85q_hRnl3oI


For those that did not get my velvet reference
post #102940 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish56 View Post
 

Is this a good pick-up? Got it for a good bit less than $200

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/301076148568?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l4467&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI301076148568.N19.S2.M-182.R1.TR5

Also, I owe some of you messages or emails...getting to those today. 

If that's for you, dude, I'd call it a win!

post #102941 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgill79 View Post
 

If that's for you, dude, I'd call it a win!

It is for me. Great to hear!

post #102942 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Yeah, lol

As far as I can tell these were actually worn in The Claiborne Identity and The Claiborne Supremacy, but were retired before The Claiborne Ultimatum was filmed. 

And I bet you could sell those with that story Peterman style.
post #102943 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

My Tellason Crapshoot came to my post office box at work today and had a chance to try them on. Very pleased with them. They are straight leg black jeans.


Also got the same. Pretty happy about it.

post #102944 of 138728
That Claiborne pant dry cleaning customer is hilarious. He did seem to change his tone with the police.
post #102945 of 138728
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL3212 View Post


Also got the same. Pretty happy about it.
Hopefully those that will be selling their Crapshoot item will fair well on Sale or trade.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread