Nice VV Tie! 'twas I who found the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6727post #100891 of 1387283/29/14 at 8:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #100892 of 1387283/29/14 at 8:44am
Popped by Hermes Tie Cherry yesterday. But it has quite the wrinkles and crushes in the silk.
Any quick advice on getting some heavy wrinkles out? Steam, press iron, or have it dry cleaned??
I obviously want to get this in as best pristine condition as possible, with least amount of compromise.
So gents, what has worked well for your guys?post #100893 of 1387283/29/14 at 9:03amQuote:
+1, got a pair of light selvedge chinos, made in USA, for like $30 a while back that I'm still quite happy with.Quote:
That has to be the thread's first hat haul. Nicely done.post #100894 of 1387283/29/14 at 10:19ampost #100895 of 1387283/29/14 at 10:27ampost #100896 of 1387283/29/14 at 10:57ampost #100897 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:05pm
You're looking for "Rive Gauche" under the logo. Though, Wes could probably make a Benjamin from that because it says France on it.
@barrelntrigger Finally getting rid of those West is Dead chinos you gave me a few months back that didn't fit. Here's a preview of what I'm getting in return.post #100898 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:19pmpost #100899 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:24pmpost #100900 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:34pmpost #100901 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:46pmpost #100902 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:47pmpost #100903 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:51pmpost #100904 of 1387283/29/14 at 12:55pmpost #100905 of 1387283/29/14 at 1:03pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › 30% off Solden Stella Hotel Photo Galleries 2 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 13 minutes ago
- › NEED NY NY proxy!!!! 15 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...