or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan - Page 3  

post #31 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulansauce View Post
He lives in NYC. I'm sure you could find some NY members to go rough him up for you.

Times are tough. A lot of those in the financial services sector are looking for additional work.

Who is ready to be the SF enforcer?
post #32 of 277
Leave this post up, and reply to all of his posts with link to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I had this exact same experience with another seller...a "Senior Member" with about 300 posts.

I kept on giving him more and more time...when we got past the PayPal dispute period, he vanished from the forum.

I didn't make this public...just sent J a note saying he should be alert to other complaints.

The experience cost me about $250 if I remember correctly. I just chalk it up to a world where you interact with people you never meet.


- B

Using Paypal for purchase from another member, +10 iGent bonus points.
post #33 of 277
This sounds very disappointing.
post #34 of 277
that suuuuuucks. I think something like this would seriously damage my faith in the B&S forum.

It's one that is built on 'community' and a fair amount of trust...once that's broken, there's no going back.

To the OP, good luck with your dispute.
post #35 of 277
On the one hand this makes me count my blessing with experiences on B&S, on the other hand someone might want to bump this later tonight since the guy tends to post more later in the PM.
post #36 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
On the one hand this makes me count my blessing with experiences on B&S, on the other hand someone might want to bump this later tonight since the guy tends to post more later in the PM.
Yeah, but if you look at his profile, he was on the forum this morning 3-4 hours after all this started. So, he certainly knows it's here... (it's even on the "Recent purchases" thread, where he has been most active).
post #37 of 277
Somebody should start a bad buyers/bad sellers thread to be pinned.
post #38 of 277
Doesn't ghulkhan mean King of Ghosts? Sort of fitting that he has disappeared into the ecto-ether...
post #39 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
Doesn't ghulkhan mean King of Ghosts? Sort of fitting that he has disappeared into the ecto-ether...

Is it some sort of acronym?
post #40 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Somebody should start a bad buyers/bad sellers thread to be pinned.

I second this idea.
post #41 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarthewild View Post
Is it some sort of acronym?

ghul = ghost khan = king.

Based upon his contribution to the recent purchases thread alone, I would say something is fishy.
post #42 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Yeah, but if you look at his profile, he was on the forum this morning 3-4 hours after all this started. So, he certainly knows it's here... (it's even on the "Recent purchases" thread, where he has been most active).

When I checked his profile, he was actually reading this thread. He's probably preparing a killer point-by-point response to all the snark that has been posted here!
post #43 of 277
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

That is where I would start. Leaving thiefs with stolen money just encourages them.
post #44 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
ghul = ghost khan = king.

Based upon his contribution to the recent purchases thread alone, I would say something is fishy.

Is it Urdu or Arabic? I think ghulthief was of Pakistani origin.
post #45 of 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig View Post
Is it Urdu or Arabic? I think ghulthief was of Pakistani origin.

ghul is demon in arabic. It could be used in Urdu as well as other languages but I am not certain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Styleforum members beware of ghulkhan