They was just cheap Colin.. Light weight Nylon material, No lining, mine was Black.. with,Red Black Red stripe on the Collar, Cuffs and Wast band, other colours was Blue with White and Blue stripes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 369post #5521 of 199512/14/12 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5522 of 199512/14/12 at 10:08pmpost #5523 of 199512/14/12 at 11:57pmpost #5524 of 199512/15/12 at 12:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Lasttye
Colin of all the original skinhead clobber, Jungle greens was my favourite, Where we got them from they was Very cheap 5 bob.. new unissued, they was comfortable and would fade to a really nice colour.
also looked great with Cherry red commando boots, some of us would wear maroon sweat shirts to go with the boots, this would have been early 68.
Maroon sweatshirts with jungle greens and boots? Sounds like you were getting ready for P Company at an early age Roy.post #5525 of 199512/15/12 at 6:58ampost #5526 of 199512/15/12 at 7:06amQuote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???post #5527 of 199512/15/12 at 7:13ampost #5528 of 199512/15/12 at 7:15ampost #5529 of 199512/15/12 at 7:39amQuote:Originally Posted by ek77Quote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???
What are you talking about?
post #5530 of 199512/15/12 at 7:51amQuote:
I don't see the difference or how it's relevant to this thread.post #5531 of 199512/15/12 at 8:37ampost #5532 of 199512/15/12 at 8:57ampost #5533 of 199512/15/12 at 9:41ampost #5534 of 199512/15/12 at 9:42am
- Mod to Suedehead
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1717 Active Users (433 Members and 1284 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 38 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Ten Commandments of Sushi 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...