They was just cheap Colin.. Light weight Nylon material, No lining, mine was Black.. with,Red Black Red stripe on the Collar, Cuffs and Wast band, other colours was Blue with White and Blue stripes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 369post #5521 of 206442/14/12 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5522 of 206442/14/12 at 10:08pmpost #5523 of 206442/14/12 at 11:57pmpost #5524 of 206442/15/12 at 12:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Lasttye
Colin of all the original skinhead clobber, Jungle greens was my favourite, Where we got them from they was Very cheap 5 bob.. new unissued, they was comfortable and would fade to a really nice colour.
also looked great with Cherry red commando boots, some of us would wear maroon sweat shirts to go with the boots, this would have been early 68.
Maroon sweatshirts with jungle greens and boots? Sounds like you were getting ready for P Company at an early age Roy.post #5525 of 206442/15/12 at 6:58ampost #5526 of 206442/15/12 at 7:06amQuote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???post #5527 of 206442/15/12 at 7:13ampost #5528 of 206442/15/12 at 7:15ampost #5529 of 206442/15/12 at 7:39amQuote:Originally Posted by ek77Quote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???
What are you talking about?
post #5530 of 206442/15/12 at 7:51amQuote:
I don't see the difference or how it's relevant to this thread.post #5531 of 206442/15/12 at 8:37ampost #5532 of 206442/15/12 at 8:57ampost #5533 of 206442/15/12 at 9:41ampost #5534 of 206442/15/12 at 9:42am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1103 Active Users (191 Members and 912 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 44 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 1 minute ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Discussing social inclinations now 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan