They was just cheap Colin.. Light weight Nylon material, No lining, mine was Black.. with,Red Black Red stripe on the Collar, Cuffs and Wast band, other colours was Blue with White and Blue stripes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:21 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Aren't technically almost all shoe leathers corrected grain?Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 369post #5521 of 229122/14/12 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5522 of 229122/14/12 at 10:08pmpost #5523 of 229122/14/12 at 11:57pmpost #5524 of 229122/15/12 at 12:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Lasttye
Colin of all the original skinhead clobber, Jungle greens was my favourite, Where we got them from they was Very cheap 5 bob.. new unissued, they was comfortable and would fade to a really nice colour.
also looked great with Cherry red commando boots, some of us would wear maroon sweat shirts to go with the boots, this would have been early 68.
Maroon sweatshirts with jungle greens and boots? Sounds like you were getting ready for P Company at an early age Roy.post #5525 of 229122/15/12 at 6:58ampost #5526 of 229122/15/12 at 7:06amQuote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???post #5527 of 229122/15/12 at 7:13ampost #5528 of 229122/15/12 at 7:15ampost #5529 of 229122/15/12 at 7:39amQuote:Originally Posted by ek77Quote:
so do you wanna tell me these flip flop, short dickies work pant, baseball caps and basketball shirts wearing gangmembers, who only going to hardcore shows nowadays and still call them self "old skinheads" are not worse than what lars frederiksen is doin now???
What are you talking about?
post #5530 of 229122/15/12 at 7:51amQuote:
I don't see the difference or how it's relevant to this thread.post #5531 of 229122/15/12 at 8:37ampost #5532 of 229122/15/12 at 8:57ampost #5533 of 229122/15/12 at 9:41ampost #5534 of 229122/15/12 at 9:42am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1739 Active Users (462 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...