Yes I Posted this Yonks Back and I think the only response was to the Facial Hair.I think it was considered to be a Revivialist.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1533post #22982 of 245492/14/16 at 12:52pmpost #22983 of 245492/14/16 at 1:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bela Kun
I can see what you're saying, but it's not a hugely important item in my wardrobe, and I'll probably only wear it for practical purposes... like walking to the swimming pool and back in cold weather. So, the Pop Boutique one was a no-brainer.
As for boots... I suppose it's a matter of personal preference. But also, much as I hate to get all Gok Wan about it, clothes do look different on different people. Being tall, 11 eye boots (with 7-8 eyes showing) look just right on me. I could probably go even higher without giving too much of a fetish/bonehead impression. Then again, maybe not...
If you're short, on the other hand, you want to avoid high boots as they'll make your legs look absurdly short. Case in point, check out the guy with the Slade t-shirt. He isn't doing himself any favours.
Had my hair cut by the bloke in the slade shirt, small world. i usually only have about 6 eyes showing on my 8 holes when i wear them.post #22984 of 245492/14/16 at 1:33pmpost #22985 of 245492/14/16 at 1:51pmpost #22986 of 245492/14/16 at 3:49pmQuote:
The kid definitely looks like the spitten image of Martin Cross in the photo in the back of an unsavory right-wing LP.post #22987 of 245492/14/16 at 10:13pmQuote:
Wear it with the collar turned up. You'll find it works!
A lot of us wore them like that.post #22988 of 245492/14/16 at 10:14pmpost #22989 of 245492/14/16 at 10:15pmpost #22990 of 245492/15/16 at 3:43ampost #22991 of 245492/15/16 at 4:40amQuote:Originally Posted by skinny legs
By all accounts Arsenal were the predominant skinhead football firm.
Chelsea were according to fable, the first London club to go skin en masse, however Arsenal and West Ham had the edge on the rucking front, principally because they were older.
Why West Ham and Arsenals skins, were older than their Chelsea counterparts, Im not sure; perhaps because Chelsea were seen as more glamorous in the late 60s, and therefore attracted more kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_tTtwhfd8Q 0.18 shows Arsenal at Chelsea . 1969 Not many 'skinhead ' haircuts but nice clobber on show . Arsenal led by the legendary Johny Hoy were considered THE best firm 69 - 71 in that era - most Shed boys were 12 - 16 .post #22992 of 245492/15/16 at 5:10amQuote:
Now that you mention it , I do recall your previous posting . The facial hair making it revivalist , would certainly make sense. Assuming that the guy in the picture is a Skin. .post #22993 of 245492/15/16 at 7:11ampost #22994 of 245492/15/16 at 8:01ampost #22995 of 245492/16/16 at 10:37am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Ideas for Sartoria Formosa Spring/Summer 2017 - Cast your Vote! 14 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...