or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mod to Suedehead
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mod to Suedehead - Page 1480

post #22186 of 24885

*

Quote:
 

Correction: This must have been May 1970, it was our school leaving photo and we were 16

*

post #22187 of 24885
Originally Posted by Danny Harle View Post
I am at the back - far right hand side

 

*

Correction: This must have been May 1970, it was our school leaving photo and we were 16

*

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harle View Post
 

*

Correction: This must have been May 1970, it was our school leaving photo and we were 16

*

post #22188 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyskin89 View Post
 

Hemp/cotton bleeding indigo button downs are in. Nice and heavy for the winter. Every wash and iron gives this shirt more comfort and appealing character.

Tradtional or slim-fit

 

 

 

Life time guarantee 
Made In USA
Free international shipping
Complimentary alterations
150 USD

 

Superb!! I'll take , two. .!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #22189 of 24885

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/first-worn-britain-1960-dr-10275811

 

Another bit of nonsense dressed up as journalism... the picture says 1970s and I'd have to say very late 70s at a guess...

 

post #22190 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksinstyle View Post
 

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/first-worn-britain-1960-dr-10275811

 

Another bit of nonsense dressed up as journalism... the picture says 1970s and I'd have to say very late 70s at a guess...

 

 

Local to me (and a few others on here) and I'd say it is 1980 at the very earliest,  but I'd go as far to say even a year or so later.

post #22191 of 24885
Yep - just a few miles across the other side of the river from my roots. I agree about the date but the Chronicle never usually lets the facts get in the way of their particular brand of 'journalism' so no surprise there.
Big day on Sunday for the north east - fingers crossed we make it six in a row.
post #22192 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksinstyle View Post
 

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/history/first-worn-britain-1960-dr-10275811

 

Another bit of nonsense dressed up as journalism... the picture says 1970s and I'd have to say very late 70s at a guess...

 

 

The Madness logo and 'Specials' written on the guy's jeans on the left are dead giveaways you would have thought!

post #22193 of 24885

Good school photo Danny. We have seen it on here before. What are the details? I thought I recognised the boy standing in front of you.

post #22194 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Badger View Post

Good school photo Danny. We have seen it on here before. What are the details? I thought I recognised the boy standing in front of you.

Yeah I thought I recognised the kid with glasses and blond hair.
post #22195 of 24885

Does anyone have a contact for John Ruscoe?

 

 

Thanks

post #22196 of 24885

For anyone with a JTG shirt, what would be the medium size? 15.5 or 16? im a skinny bloke but have got a big belly from all the booze and fish and chips lol, so i dont know if those would be be big enough, and i heard there slim fitting.

post #22197 of 24885
Don't think neck size is relevant for anything except the neck. There is a size guide under the 'help and delivery' tab that gives sizes at chest and waist and arm for each of these. That is just how those shirts are cut. Try getting measurements off a shirt you already have that fits you well. Better to admit they do not fit and move on than get trussed up like a slapper, plenty of differently cut button down shirts out there. Maybe have a go at releasing the back pleat to add some width at the waist.
Edited by covskin - 10/21/15 at 8:16am
post #22198 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by covskin View Post

 Try getting measurements off a shirt you already have that fits you well. .

 

Will do that, then compare it to the chart, much easier than trying to measure myself.

 

Has anyone else had problems with braces popping off jeans sometimes, again i think this might be a problem with my gut moving the braces etc.


Edited by Donkey Jacket - 10/21/15 at 8:45am
post #22199 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Jacket View Post
 

 

Will do that, then compare it to the chart, much easier than trying to measure myself.

 

Has anyone else had problems with braces popping off jeans sometimes, again i think this might be a problem with my gut moving the braces etc.

That's usually the clips. After a while, some braces I've had, the clips wear out and stop gripping properly. I fixed them by bending the top half of the grip down with a pair of pliers. Alternatively, I've had a air of JTG braces, they have lasted a lot longer, so you could get a pair of those(if you haven't already:D).

post #22200 of 24885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukebox Dury View Post
 

That's usually the clips. After a while, some braces I've had, the clips wear out and stop gripping properly. I fixed them by bending the top half of the grip down with a pair of pliers. Alternatively I've had a air of JTG braces and they have lasted a lot longer.

 

That sounds like a good idea, got a couple of pairs so it wont hurt to try on one, cheers!.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mod to Suedehead