Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Is this Louis Vuitton t-shirt working for me? Last post on 2/23/11 at 12:38am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1236
Styleforum Top Picks
is this tonic levis 60's, 70's or 80's ??
I saw them and got excited when I saw 37" on the tag. Then I realised it was the length. Who the hell has a 29" waist and 37" legs ?
No wonder they were left-over vintage stock. God, I wanted them so badly.
They might have been "irregular" hence them still kicking around. Perhaps the hem is unfinished , hence the length. You would certainly need to shorten them in most cases. .
I could get away with the 29" waist . .maybe. .
Colin McQuillan of Belfast Oi! band RUNNIN' RIOT, died in his sleep last night while on tour in England. I'm lucky to have counted him a dear friend. "Gone too soon, forever young". Sleep well my brother.
Edited by Botolph - 8/18/14 at 6:06pm
I remember on holiday in Clacton in 1970 a few of us bought hats like that from a local shop but they were not worn after the hols. I had forgotten about it until now.
I remember trilby hats worn down the Ilford palais for about 3 weeks and then they were quickly dropped. I never managed to buy one myself
Edited by Bob the Badger - 8/19/14 at 9:14am
Gill Evans original mod with the new book 'Sawdust Caesars: Original Mod Voices'
Nice one , Buddie . She still looks the part anyway. .
I'll need to check that book out the next time I'm in a bookshop / Fopp. .
Haven't seen that bit yet Mr knightly but I reckon the "Look" has never really gone away since it first appeared . I work with a bunch of guys that are generally younger than I am apart from one whom is an original Mod' (he just turned 66) . Most of the guys don't know what to make of my clobber as they just don't understand what it is about, really . However , generally I do get compliments regarding my footwear or my shirts . Today it was a request as to wear I got my shirt. .
Bristol…….This was posted by Pressure Drop in Feb 2012
- Mod to Suedehead
- › things that are making you happy 29 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 38 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › OUTLIER Softcore wool vest - Navy - XL - Brand new 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...