As long as the Factories here stay in business, I'm in business. :)
Sta-Prest trousers and jeans coming soon btw
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1227
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18392 of 229637/9/14 at 12:44ampost #18393 of 229637/9/14 at 8:34amQuote:
Send me your neck, chest, and sleeve measurements and I'll see what I can do. As for trousers, the waist size ranges from 28 to 48, so that shouldn't be a problem unless you're a bariatric.post #18394 of 229637/9/14 at 8:37ampost #18395 of 229637/10/14 at 12:24amQuote:Quote:
I am 18 1/2" Neck.
52"Chest.Sleeves are about 33"ish.
42" Waist with 32" Leg.post #18396 of 229637/10/14 at 5:43ampost #18397 of 229637/10/14 at 9:39ampost #18398 of 229637/11/14 at 4:57ampost #18399 of 229637/11/14 at 8:45pmpost #18400 of 229637/12/14 at 12:14pmpost #18401 of 229637/12/14 at 5:12pmpost #18402 of 229637/13/14 at 6:48amQuote:Probably had to have them surgically removedLooking down towards the Kursaal, near the Tottenham pub, August Bank Holiday, 79. A nice day out!post #18403 of 229637/14/14 at 2:17pm
Hey Get Smart (Or anyone else for that matter) I've been methodically plodding along this thread starting from page 1 and ran across this from 2010
" One thing I gotta say is if you do wear thin braces you'd better not be fat, nothing more unsightly than an older fat guy still wearing braces for the past 30 years like he was skinny and 19. That's sort of my #1 pet peeve about skinheads, are guys who never evolved their skinhead look they grew up with, with a more age-appropriate city-gent-ified look and therefore end up looking like an odd anachronistic re-creation society, a la Teddy Boys. The basic traditional skinhead/suedehead style is one you can grow old with, but at the same time the look can age you prematurely too, making you look like a stodgy old geezer before you actually are one just as easily as it can make you look like you're having a mid-life crisis if you wear bleachers etc, so it's all about finding a good mix to keep yourself modern and relevant while remaining somewhat faithful to the original style. that's my 2 pence worth."
I'm curious about the "making you look like a stodgy old geezer" bit. Could dyou ellaborate a bit more on that? I'm feeling like I look more and more like an "old geezer" the more I get into "The Look"
EG I recently returned a really nice pair of Weejuns I picked up at TKMax for 30 euro just cause the comments my mates made vis a vi looking like an old fart
Cheerspost #18404 of 229637/14/14 at 11:12pmpost #18405 of 229637/15/14 at 10:45am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?