As long as the Factories here stay in business, I'm in business. :)
Sta-Prest trousers and jeans coming soon btw
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:10 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1227
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18392 of 199187/9/14 at 12:44ampost #18393 of 199187/9/14 at 8:34amQuote:
Send me your neck, chest, and sleeve measurements and I'll see what I can do. As for trousers, the waist size ranges from 28 to 48, so that shouldn't be a problem unless you're a bariatric.post #18394 of 199187/9/14 at 8:37ampost #18395 of 199187/10/14 at 12:24amQuote:Quote:
I am 18 1/2" Neck.
52"Chest.Sleeves are about 33"ish.
42" Waist with 32" Leg.post #18396 of 199187/10/14 at 5:43ampost #18397 of 199187/10/14 at 9:39ampost #18398 of 199187/11/14 at 4:57ampost #18399 of 199187/11/14 at 8:45pmpost #18400 of 199187/12/14 at 12:14pmpost #18401 of 199187/12/14 at 5:12pmpost #18402 of 199187/13/14 at 6:48amQuote:Probably had to have them surgically removedLooking down towards the Kursaal, near the Tottenham pub, August Bank Holiday, 79. A nice day out!post #18403 of 199187/14/14 at 2:17pm
Hey Get Smart (Or anyone else for that matter) I've been methodically plodding along this thread starting from page 1 and ran across this from 2010
" One thing I gotta say is if you do wear thin braces you'd better not be fat, nothing more unsightly than an older fat guy still wearing braces for the past 30 years like he was skinny and 19. That's sort of my #1 pet peeve about skinheads, are guys who never evolved their skinhead look they grew up with, with a more age-appropriate city-gent-ified look and therefore end up looking like an odd anachronistic re-creation society, a la Teddy Boys. The basic traditional skinhead/suedehead style is one you can grow old with, but at the same time the look can age you prematurely too, making you look like a stodgy old geezer before you actually are one just as easily as it can make you look like you're having a mid-life crisis if you wear bleachers etc, so it's all about finding a good mix to keep yourself modern and relevant while remaining somewhat faithful to the original style. that's my 2 pence worth."
I'm curious about the "making you look like a stodgy old geezer" bit. Could dyou ellaborate a bit more on that? I'm feeling like I look more and more like an "old geezer" the more I get into "The Look"
EG I recently returned a really nice pair of Weejuns I picked up at TKMax for 30 euro just cause the comments my mates made vis a vi looking like an old fart
Cheerspost #18404 of 199187/14/14 at 11:12pmpost #18405 of 199187/15/14 at 10:45am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 35 seconds ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 59 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...