As long as the Factories here stay in business, I'm in business. :)
Sta-Prest trousers and jeans coming soon btw
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1227
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18392 of 213207/9/14 at 12:44ampost #18393 of 213207/9/14 at 8:34amQuote:
Send me your neck, chest, and sleeve measurements and I'll see what I can do. As for trousers, the waist size ranges from 28 to 48, so that shouldn't be a problem unless you're a bariatric.post #18394 of 213207/9/14 at 8:37ampost #18395 of 213207/10/14 at 12:24amQuote:Quote:
I am 18 1/2" Neck.
52"Chest.Sleeves are about 33"ish.
42" Waist with 32" Leg.post #18396 of 213207/10/14 at 5:43ampost #18397 of 213207/10/14 at 9:39ampost #18398 of 213207/11/14 at 4:57ampost #18399 of 213207/11/14 at 8:45pmpost #18400 of 213207/12/14 at 12:14pmpost #18401 of 213207/12/14 at 5:12pmpost #18402 of 213207/13/14 at 6:48amQuote:Probably had to have them surgically removedLooking down towards the Kursaal, near the Tottenham pub, August Bank Holiday, 79. A nice day out!post #18403 of 213207/14/14 at 2:17pm
Hey Get Smart (Or anyone else for that matter) I've been methodically plodding along this thread starting from page 1 and ran across this from 2010
" One thing I gotta say is if you do wear thin braces you'd better not be fat, nothing more unsightly than an older fat guy still wearing braces for the past 30 years like he was skinny and 19. That's sort of my #1 pet peeve about skinheads, are guys who never evolved their skinhead look they grew up with, with a more age-appropriate city-gent-ified look and therefore end up looking like an odd anachronistic re-creation society, a la Teddy Boys. The basic traditional skinhead/suedehead style is one you can grow old with, but at the same time the look can age you prematurely too, making you look like a stodgy old geezer before you actually are one just as easily as it can make you look like you're having a mid-life crisis if you wear bleachers etc, so it's all about finding a good mix to keep yourself modern and relevant while remaining somewhat faithful to the original style. that's my 2 pence worth."
I'm curious about the "making you look like a stodgy old geezer" bit. Could dyou ellaborate a bit more on that? I'm feeling like I look more and more like an "old geezer" the more I get into "The Look"
EG I recently returned a really nice pair of Weejuns I picked up at TKMax for 30 euro just cause the comments my mates made vis a vi looking like an old fart
Cheerspost #18404 of 213207/14/14 at 11:12pmpost #18405 of 213207/15/14 at 10:45am
- Mod to Suedehead
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › Lanvin black patent and suede SZ 8 10 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 34 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 37 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 37 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...