As long as the Factories here stay in business, I'm in business. :)
Sta-Prest trousers and jeans coming soon btw
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1227
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18392 of 213467/9/14 at 12:44ampost #18393 of 213467/9/14 at 8:34amQuote:
Send me your neck, chest, and sleeve measurements and I'll see what I can do. As for trousers, the waist size ranges from 28 to 48, so that shouldn't be a problem unless you're a bariatric.post #18394 of 213467/9/14 at 8:37ampost #18395 of 213467/10/14 at 12:24amQuote:Quote:
I am 18 1/2" Neck.
52"Chest.Sleeves are about 33"ish.
42" Waist with 32" Leg.post #18396 of 213467/10/14 at 5:43ampost #18397 of 213467/10/14 at 9:39ampost #18398 of 213467/11/14 at 4:57ampost #18399 of 213467/11/14 at 8:45pmpost #18400 of 213467/12/14 at 12:14pmpost #18401 of 213467/12/14 at 5:12pmpost #18402 of 213467/13/14 at 6:48amQuote:Probably had to have them surgically removedLooking down towards the Kursaal, near the Tottenham pub, August Bank Holiday, 79. A nice day out!post #18403 of 213467/14/14 at 2:17pm
Hey Get Smart (Or anyone else for that matter) I've been methodically plodding along this thread starting from page 1 and ran across this from 2010
" One thing I gotta say is if you do wear thin braces you'd better not be fat, nothing more unsightly than an older fat guy still wearing braces for the past 30 years like he was skinny and 19. That's sort of my #1 pet peeve about skinheads, are guys who never evolved their skinhead look they grew up with, with a more age-appropriate city-gent-ified look and therefore end up looking like an odd anachronistic re-creation society, a la Teddy Boys. The basic traditional skinhead/suedehead style is one you can grow old with, but at the same time the look can age you prematurely too, making you look like a stodgy old geezer before you actually are one just as easily as it can make you look like you're having a mid-life crisis if you wear bleachers etc, so it's all about finding a good mix to keep yourself modern and relevant while remaining somewhat faithful to the original style. that's my 2 pence worth."
I'm curious about the "making you look like a stodgy old geezer" bit. Could dyou ellaborate a bit more on that? I'm feeling like I look more and more like an "old geezer" the more I get into "The Look"
EG I recently returned a really nice pair of Weejuns I picked up at TKMax for 30 euro just cause the comments my mates made vis a vi looking like an old fart
Cheerspost #18404 of 213467/14/14 at 11:12pmpost #18405 of 213467/15/14 at 10:45am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...