or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mod to Suedehead
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mod to Suedehead - Page 1224

post #18346 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouseau View Post

He should be wearing Royals ! smile.gif


My last find during the sales: Lee 101z dry selvage. 80% off.


Lovely, Monsieur! Sounds like a bargain.

Prince Philip tends to favour Lobb bespoke I gather!
post #18347 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouseau View Post
 

He should be wearing Royals ! :)

 

 

Very witty Inspecteur

 

post #18348 of 18914

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Picked up these new PoW trouies from an ebay shop called scooterboy(Kookskleek). Quite a few nice items on there. They were 'auction' rather than 'buy it now'. I was expecting the item's price to go up to just under the 'buy it now' price of the other trousers for sale at scooterboy. I put in a decent maximum bid. I like a bargain, I'm not a cheapskate. I was expecting a flurry of bids in the last seconds of the auction (as is usual). There wasn't. I got them for £1.24 (plus £3.80 p+p)

Considering what my maximum bid was, and what I was actually prepared to pay, I feel pretty bad.

Even if I were to catch a train up West and steal a pair of strides, it'd cost me more than a fiver.


Edited by Inks - 6/30/14 at 11:08am
post #18349 of 18914
Any more details? In any case what a snip!

I'm interested to know what you chaps wear with PoW trou this time of year.
post #18350 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post


... if I were to catch a train up West and steal a pair of strides...

Ah - memories!
post #18351 of 18914
Seen at the Wimbledon Royal Box, yesterday... no, not Major General Nastase shog[1].gif which of you lot were wearing these tassle loafers on the right?

Own up!!!

post #18352 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Vaughan View Post

Seen at the Wimbledon Royal Box, yesterday... no, not Major General Nastase shog[1].gif which of you lot were wearing these tassle loafers on the right?

Own up!!!


Jings! I saw him briefly on TV and didn't realise it was Nastase!
post #18353 of 18914
My daughter just snapped me on her phone and immediately Facebooked the result. Unfortunately I'm gurning. We were all getting ready to go to her graduation ceremony in Glasgow - if I had been asked to pose I wouldn't have been standing in front of a load of plastic boxes!



The jacket, by the way, is a 3-button blazer by Pakeman Catto & Carter.
post #18354 of 18914


Tis is me and my boy getting ready for his Graduation on Wednesday

post #18355 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-of-Mystery View Post

Jings! I saw him briefly on TV and didn't realise it was Nastase!
Whit aboot: 'Crivens' and 'Help-ma-boab'? happy.gif
post #18356 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodicapfit View Post





Tis is me and my boy getting ready for his Graduation on Wednesday

Smart! Congrats! smile.gif
post #18357 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Vaughan View Post

Whit aboot: 'Crivens' and 'Help-ma-boab'? happy.gif

... and 'michty me!'
post #18358 of 18914
Here's myself with Miss Mystery, in the West Quad at Glasgow Uni yesterday. Totally proud of her. smile.gif

(This thread's getting like bleeding' Facebook! smile.gif )

post #18359 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Picked up these new PoW trouies from an ebay shop called scooterboy(Kookskleek). Quite a few nice items on there. They were 'auction' rather than 'buy it now'. I was expecting the item's price to go up to just under the 'buy it now' price of the other trousers for sale at scooterboy. I put in a decent maximum bid. I like a bargain, I'm not a cheapskate. I was expecting a flurry of bids in the last seconds of the auction (as is usual). There wasn't. I got them for £1.24 (plus £3.80 p+p)
Considering what my maximum bid was, and what I was actually prepared to pay, I feel pretty bad.
Even if I were to catch a train up West and steal a pair of strides, it'd cost me more than a fiver.

I have dealt with that Company before(Silk Scarves etc.),seems to be alright.Have not lately though.....
post #18360 of 18914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-of-Mystery View Post

Here's myself with Miss Mystery, in the West Quad at Glasgow Uni yesterday. Totally proud of her. smile.gif

(This thread's getting like bleeding' Facebook! smile.gif )


Looking well,the both of you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mod to Suedehead