I had been watching for a few weeks and I was surprised at the range of prices especially considering it was only 3 and a tanner when new!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1223post #18331 of 197636/25/14 at 1:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18332 of 197636/25/14 at 11:14pmpost #18333 of 197636/25/14 at 11:16pmQuote:
I'm sure we'd love to see that pic!post #18334 of 197636/25/14 at 11:19pmI'd like to share some pics I found on the internet - really they were drawn to my attention. The earliest is 1941, the latest 1968. There's an element of pose and coolness we would recognise in all of them.
A bunch of African-American kids in Chicago. I know we've seen pics on this thread of people perching themselves on the bonnet (hood) of a car.post #18335 of 197636/25/14 at 11:21pmpost #18336 of 197636/25/14 at 11:24pmpost #18337 of 197636/25/14 at 11:26pmpost #18338 of 197636/25/14 at 11:29pm1968. Seriously, can any of us actually remember the Queen and Prince Philip looking cool until we see this pic of them... draped over the bonnet of a vehicle!
I mean... sports jacket and flannels aren't meant to be cool, neither is a Norman Hartnell two-piece. It all depends how you wear 'em.post #18339 of 197636/26/14 at 4:02amQuote:
Little Green Bag by the George Baker Selection was playing in the background when this photo was taken.post #18340 of 197636/26/14 at 5:08ampost #18341 of 197636/26/14 at 5:18pmpost #18342 of 197636/26/14 at 11:32pmpost #18343 of 197636/27/14 at 6:48ampost #18344 of 197636/27/14 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Man-of-Mystery
1968. Seriously, can any of us actually remember the Queen and Prince Philip looking cool until we see this pic of them... draped over the bonnet of a vehicle!
I mean... sports jacket and flannels aren't meant to be cool, neither is a Norman Hartnell two-piece. It all depends how you wear 'em.
Looks like Phil is wearing DMs ?
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1776 Active Users (491 Members and 1285 Guests)
- › What are you drinking right now? 26 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 48 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider Chandler Hooded Bomber, gray, size 5 (M) 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...