I had been watching for a few weeks and I was surprised at the range of prices especially considering it was only 3 and a tanner when new!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1223post #18331 of 207746/25/14 at 1:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18332 of 207746/25/14 at 11:14pmpost #18333 of 207746/25/14 at 11:16pmQuote:
I'm sure we'd love to see that pic!post #18334 of 207746/25/14 at 11:19pmI'd like to share some pics I found on the internet - really they were drawn to my attention. The earliest is 1941, the latest 1968. There's an element of pose and coolness we would recognise in all of them.
A bunch of African-American kids in Chicago. I know we've seen pics on this thread of people perching themselves on the bonnet (hood) of a car.post #18335 of 207746/25/14 at 11:21pmpost #18336 of 207746/25/14 at 11:24pmpost #18337 of 207746/25/14 at 11:26pmpost #18338 of 207746/25/14 at 11:29pm1968. Seriously, can any of us actually remember the Queen and Prince Philip looking cool until we see this pic of them... draped over the bonnet of a vehicle!
I mean... sports jacket and flannels aren't meant to be cool, neither is a Norman Hartnell two-piece. It all depends how you wear 'em.post #18339 of 207746/26/14 at 4:02amQuote:
Little Green Bag by the George Baker Selection was playing in the background when this photo was taken.post #18340 of 207746/26/14 at 5:08ampost #18341 of 207746/26/14 at 5:18pmpost #18342 of 207746/26/14 at 11:32pmpost #18343 of 207746/27/14 at 6:48ampost #18344 of 207746/27/14 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Man-of-Mystery
1968. Seriously, can any of us actually remember the Queen and Prince Philip looking cool until we see this pic of them... draped over the bonnet of a vehicle!
I mean... sports jacket and flannels aren't meant to be cool, neither is a Norman Hartnell two-piece. It all depends how you wear 'em.
Looks like Phil is wearing DMs ?
- Mod to Suedehead
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (444 Members and 1344 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan